Chuck Klein's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"  I haven't used video resumes yet - but I have noticed something else.  One one sea…"

Chuck Klein replied Jul 2, 2012 to Question of the day: Have you had a candidate submit you a video resume yet?

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Chuck Klein

"Colin   What's an executive account?  How does it differ from talent finder?"

Chuck Klein replied Jun 14, 2012 to Linkedin Recruiter

20 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"You can search contacts of your connections but just ine by one.    As example, I am…"

20 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Thanks Irina. Interesting comments.  I have Talent Finder - I had heard that LI Recr…"

20 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Paul Are you talking about "Talent Finder" or  Linkedin Recruiter - the 2nd being…"

Chuck Klein replied Jun 13, 2012 to Linkedin Recruiter

20 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Agree with Sandra 100%.  If you fix the problem, they will love you and come back. …"

Chuck Klein replied Jun 12, 2012 to The dreaded - "We're letting your candidate go - please find a replacement for free"

14 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Ty - what type of interview questionnaires do you use?   We have done this for years…"

Chuck Klein replied Apr 14, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"I would love to hear comments about the use of in-mails in Linkedin. I have a Talent…"

Chuck Klein replied Feb 17, 2011 to To those who have embraced Social Media, what is working best for you?

27 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service