cody voellinger's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"No. Partly because there are better and more effective ways to spend my time. Yes, i…"

cody voellinger replied Apr 20, 2012 to Question of the Day: Would you use BranchOut's recruiter product RecruiterConnect?

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Michael Maieli

"I'll kick this off Bill.   We use Bullhorn, the decision was based on a mixture of…"

cody voellinger replied Mar 13, 2012 to Any details you can provide on the best CRM management software in the marketplace would be extremely helpful.

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by james nathan

"Does anyone have a yelp or glassdoor profile that they use?"

cody voellinger replied Oct 24, 2011 to anyone know a good tool or site for ranking and feedback on recruiters? Individuals and companies.

1 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by cody voellinger

"ok, going slightly tangent now... back to the original post, can anyone answer these…"

cody voellinger replied Jun 27, 2011 to Some help with a biz plan for a new staffing agency, please!

24 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Al Merrill

"Thanks everyone for all the input. This is definitely helpful as I get started, and…"

cody voellinger replied Jun 27, 2011 to Some help with a biz plan for a new staffing agency, please!

24 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Al Merrill

"Thanks guys. I am starting form scratch, worked in agencies for 5 years, but scratch…"

24 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Al Merrill

"Ok, so I heard from one source that a good formula is 5-6 x EBIT. Can anyone confirm…"

cody voellinger replied Jun 22, 2011 to Does anyone know a good general formula for valuating a recruiting company?

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by cody voellinger

"Jason, I thnik a lot of the comments here were geared towards- would a recruiting co…"

cody voellinger replied Apr 14, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service