IT Recruitment's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"With the push to reduce costs, small businesses are hesitating to hire full time IT…"

IT Recruitment replied Apr 18, 2013 to Small Business Human Resource

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by IT Recruitment

"Identifying and attracting candidates is only half the battle. It is a critical comp…"

IT Recruitment replied Mar 19, 2013 to 5 Top Ways to Succeed as a CORPORATE Recruiter?

16 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by KKenner

"I know many IT headhunters use video interviewing to screen applicants and then foll…"

IT Recruitment replied Feb 18, 2013 to Video interviewing is being called the must have tool for recruiters in 2013. What do you think?

25 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Mellanie Rittenour

""She Works Hard for the Money!" and "Working for the Weekend!" than nguyen http://ww…"

IT Recruitment replied Jan 21, 2013 to What Would Your Recruiting Theme Song Be?

12 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Mike

"  Our IT recruitment process ensures that we deliver candidates able to make an imme…"

IT Recruitment replied Jan 16, 2013 to IT Recruiters - how do you test candidates?

12 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by rashmi

"The mark of a good IT recruiter is the personal touch. Successful IT Headhunters wil…"

IT Recruitment replied Jan 11, 2013 to What one characteristic do you most often see in successful recruiters?

16 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by John Kreiss

"In working with Dallas IT staffing firm, I know they follow specific processes to fi…"

IT Recruitment replied Dec 27, 2012 to Recruiters Having Success Using Facebook

1 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by IT Recruitment

"I work with an IT staffing agency and we use twitter to post new job openings which…"

IT Recruitment replied Nov 29, 2012 to Connecting with Candidates via Twitter

9 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Ashley Ryall

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service