Megan Bell's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"You know you are a recruiter when you find yourself working till 9 pm Eastern time s…"

Megan Bell replied Nov 30, 2012 to You know you are a recruiter when...

60 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Dane Anar

"Hi Adam...my template for doing the reference check is:  Applicant's Name:          …"

Megan Bell replied Nov 30, 2012 to Calling a candidate's references....

8 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jeanne Achille

"LOL!!!  Sandra - you NAILED it!  This happens in every company, every day, for every…"

Megan Bell replied Aug 20, 2012 to Stupid office rules

16 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"7 of the Most Arbitrary, Mundane, Useless, and Down-Right Stupid Office Rules by EMI…"

Megan Bell replied Aug 17, 2012 to Stupid office rules

16 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I worked in a small agency - we were paid a very minimal salary and we were supposed…"

Megan Bell replied Aug 9, 2012 to Compensating Recruiters?

8 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ritu Chaudhari

"I had 4 as well: Paralegal Intern, Assistant Skip Tracer, Telecommunications Technic…"

Megan Bell replied Jul 31, 2012 to Question of the day: How many placements you make for the month of July?

4 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Brian K. Johnston

"Corporate Recruiter - and like Amy I use an ATS that only I look at, and I also have…"

Megan Bell replied Jul 18, 2012 to Would like to see a "show of hands" How many recruiters use excel speadsheet to track Daily/Weekly/Activities.

19 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

"Not so much in the resumes, but in phone screens when I ask the question "what are y…"

Megan Bell replied May 18, 2012 to Question of the day:What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes?

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"5-15 seconds on intial pass thru - look for obvious mis-match to the job or gross gr…"

Megan Bell replied Apr 18, 2012 to Question of the day: How much time do you actually invest in reviewing a resume?

7 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Nick Lagos

"Who has been your best boss and what made them such a great boss?  What was the best…"

Megan Bell replied Apr 13, 2012 to What are some of your best interview questions?

6 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service