Megan Bell's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"It can be really frustrating for me and our Hiring Managers when we go thru all that…"

Megan Bell replied Mar 15, 2012 to On-boarding: seeking your insight on best and worst things placed candidates do during the On-boarding process

3 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I agree with Joseph Brown - nice doesn't mean super fake, nor does it mean you need…"

Megan Bell replied Feb 15, 2012 to Question of the day: Do recruiters have to be nice to be successful?

21 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"I believe yes, as a recruiter I find it more helpful to be nice.  We are in a servic…"

Megan Bell replied Feb 14, 2012 to Question of the day: Do recruiters have to be nice to be successful?

21 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"I was hung up on in the middle of my introduction - not the worst, but certainly rud…"

Megan Bell replied Jan 16, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the rudest response you have received from a random cold call?

17 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Grove

"Internal recruiter - I had 3 new hires start on our first day back, and I had an off…"

Megan Bell replied Jan 9, 2012 to Question of the day: Who has a deal on the boards already for 2012?

12 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Mack

"I can't stand "basically" every time I hear it I automatically think they're lying,…"

Megan Bell replied Dec 19, 2011 to Question of the Day: What word or phrase do your candidates use that drive you crazy?

40 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Dahlby

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service