Rob Clarke's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard that 1 great employee is better than 10 average ones, I happen to agree…"

Rob Clarke replied Feb 19, 2009 to Would you make a counter offer?

6 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Sean C.

"Having a great relationship with the client helps in this instance, as Pam mentioned…"

Rob Clarke replied Sep 30, 2008 to The "do not recruit candidates from Companies XYZ" list.

4 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Ross Cooper

"Great advice as always Claudia- not much to add- I love your line here... "Wanting s…"

Rob Clarke replied Sep 3, 2008 to Wednesday Wisdom: The Last of the Late, Great Recruiters

1 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Rob Clarke

"I love this post Rayanne and everyone's feedback, I am inspired and motivated by gen…"

Rob Clarke replied Sep 2, 2008 to Motivate me

37 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

"Thanks Claudia, funny thing about it- when I first started in the business I would g…"

Rob Clarke replied Aug 6, 2008 to Claudia's Wednesday Wisdom: What's your hang up?

11 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Scott Godbey

"Great advice Claudia, hang in there Sal - hang ups happen no matter what, everyone h…"

Rob Clarke replied Aug 6, 2008 to Claudia's Wednesday Wisdom: What's your hang up?

11 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Scott Godbey

"This is a tough situation (considering part two!). In working with some smaller comp…"

Rob Clarke replied Jul 30, 2008 to Question for corp hr recruiters (or agency) on negotiating insurance wait period

2 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Rob Clarke

"Great insight and content here. Great question Maren and great response and advice a…"

Rob Clarke replied Jul 30, 2008 to Claudia's Wednesday Wisdom: Network? You bet. Now where's that paycheck?

10 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by brianna

"Thanks Nancy and Gavin, I like to have them on all! However, at least in the physic…"

Rob Clarke replied Jul 22, 2008 to Cutting corners on taking verbal references - why should the recruiter take them?

7 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Rob Clarke

"That is really up to them and their needs.....some instantly- some do not need me fo…"

Rob Clarke replied Jul 22, 2008 to Cutting corners on taking verbal references - why should the recruiter take them?

7 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Rob Clarke

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service