Chris Grove's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to agree with Amy, it just doesn't tell me enough about what this chap actual…"

Chris Grove replied Mar 19, 2013 to Would you hire him? :)

8 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by pam claughton

"I had a client refuse a candidate after 3 very strong interviews because "I don't li…"

Chris Grove replied Jul 19, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the silliest excuse a hiring manger gave you for not moving forward with a candidate?

9 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

"Totally agree with Betsy, most of my work is meeting with clients and at every visit…"

Chris Grove replied Feb 13, 2012 to Cleint Refferals

6 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Grove

"I've rarely had to make a 'cold' call as such but I did have one chap a while back w…"

Chris Grove replied Feb 8, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the rudest response you have received from a random cold call?

17 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Grove

"I'm not arguing you can, to use the expression polish a turd.  You can though make a…"

Chris Grove replied Feb 2, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you handle the candidate who doesn't stop talking?

34 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"Jerry are you really saying you've never taken a candidate you felt was average and…"

Chris Grove replied Feb 2, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you handle the candidate who doesn't stop talking?

34 Feb 6, 2012

"We're paid to be consultative, you have to tell the candidate honestly through const…"

34 Feb 6, 2012

"That was slightly tongue in cheek, I don't disagree with your point.  "

Chris Grove replied Jan 26, 2012 to Question of the day: When do you walk away from a contingency search?

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"I'm guessing you don't work in UK financial services recruitment!  You'd be lucky to…"

Chris Grove replied Jan 26, 2012 to Question of the day: When do you walk away from a contingency search?

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"I don't work in contingent recruitment anymore but personally I would say if a datab…"

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service