Keith D. Halperin's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Jason: "Other than that, the landscape does look mostly unchanged." Indeed: recrui…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Apr 23, 2014 to Three Years Later

5 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Thanks, Matt. This is from the company that took about 15 years to stop doing so man…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Apr 22, 2014 to Google Announces Incredibly Simple Formula for Resume SEO

1 Apr 22, 2014

"@ Linda: In principle, it would be better to help employers make sensible and positi…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Apr 22, 2014 to Social Recruiting Going to Lead to Legal Trouble?

3 May 5, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"Much appreciated, Gozde. -kh"

Keith D. Halperin replied Apr 14, 2014 to What would you look for in a website for recruiting marketplace?

4 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Gozde Aksay

"Thanks, Becky. Well-put. IMHO, it' (posts like that)s great to fill up digital inche…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Apr 14, 2014 to Recruiting is Sales! Recruiting is Not Sales! Why do we care?

5 May 22, 2014
Reply by Becky Northrup

"Very good. I commend you ands your team, Gozde. What would you like to see in such…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Apr 14, 2014 to What would you look for in a website for recruiting marketplace?

4 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Gozde Aksay

"Thanks, Nick. If you want "engagement": buy 'em a ring.... :)"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 26, 2014 to Feisty Friday - Where Does Responsibility Lie?

1 Mar 26, 2014

"@ Kelly. Agreed, for someone who believes they can pick and choose among the best of…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 19, 2014 to Recruiter wants to know all about your status

10 Mar 19, 2014

"@ Linda: "Every once in awhile I have a day where I just shouldn't talk to people...…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 19, 2014 to Recruiter's Rant: How is your Recruiting week going?

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Raveendranadh Chintapalli

"Dudes/Dudettes: BFD! I get lots of these each day.... If someone wants/needs the job…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 19, 2014 to Recruiter wants to know all about your status

10 Mar 19, 2014

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service