Jill Rosenfield's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"You obviously don't come from a place of empathy. And you also need to read the disc…"

Jill Rosenfield replied May 13, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Hey Everyone - thank you so much for all your responses. First and foremost I'd like…"

Jill Rosenfield replied May 12, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Hi Bob - My company (HireVelocity) uses Sheila Grecko and Associates. They typically…"

Jill Rosenfield replied Mar 24, 2009 to How do you pay name gathering outsourcers?

3 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Claudia, I just wanted to tell you how much you moved me with this response! I look…"

Jill Rosenfield replied Mar 19, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: When the Recruiter Becomes the Candidate

9 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Phil McCutchen

"Hey C1girl, My name is Jill Rosenfield and I am with a company called HireVelocity.…"

Jill Rosenfield replied Jan 23, 2009 to Deciding about going with a sourcing company ?

5 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Andy N

"Ok. Please keep me in mind should anything change. We work with AT&T for example…"

Jill Rosenfield replied Jan 15, 2009 to Verizon Wireless is Hiring!!!

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"Are you looking for BILINGUAL employees ??? HireVelocity can HELP! Call 770-308-0203…"

Jill Rosenfield replied Jan 15, 2009 to Verizon Wireless is Hiring!!!

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"Hi Mel, My name is Jill Rosenfield. I work at a company called HireVelocity based i…"

Jill Rosenfield replied Jan 15, 2009 to Does anyone out there specialize is recruiting frontline hourly workers

8 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"You rock Claudia!!! Thank you. I appreciate the kind words, and I too, am soooo glad…"

Jill Rosenfield replied Jan 14, 2009 to How do you stay motivated in a down economy?

17 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"WOW! Now that's a wake up call! Thanks Craig."

Jill Rosenfield replied Jan 12, 2009 to How do you stay motivated in a down economy?

17 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service