Irina Shamaeva's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelly is making some excellent points here: "Search should be a process" "One set s…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Apr 15, 2009 to Tutorial Tuesday: Search not working? Let's begin at the beginning...it's your keywords...

2 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Faryal Humayun

"Todd, I agree with you and Dan that it's an excellent way to use Twitter. The beaut…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Apr 6, 2009 to Twitter - Recruiters don't really need to follow or be followed......

23 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"I (mostly) agree with you, Jerry. Following and being followed is perceived by many…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Apr 6, 2009 to Twitter - Recruiters don't really need to follow or be followed......

23 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Hi Maureen, This is a quick note in response to the article. It's a bold, thought-p…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Mar 18, 2009 to Maureen's Thoughts on Front Page News at ERE.net Today: "The ROI of Cheap Training"

1 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I have felt the same way as Dan in the last 1-2 months or so. There are fewer posts…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Mar 16, 2009 to Activity on RBC

27 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Thomas Shaw

"Pam, Yes. If it's quick and easy, sure, why not. However, Can you imagine a scenar…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Mar 2, 2009 to Do you need Search Engine Optimization for a Recruiting website?

3 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"I love Julia's stories and try to learn from her and follow her advice. (I'd add tha…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 25, 2009 to Candidate Control: Being Committed to the Process

8 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

"Note that the software bug may be only in the number they are displaying but not in…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 13, 2009 to Weird LinkedIn Math....doesn't add up?

3 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Hi Pam, You are not alone. My connections just went down from 22 mln to 17 mln. My…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 13, 2009 to Weird LinkedIn Math....doesn't add up?

3 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Right "

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 10, 2009 to LinkedIn *charging" for increased results?

7 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service