Suzanne Levison's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah, "viral" sort of feels like the flu or sick!"

Suzanne Levison replied Jan 19, 2012 to Question of the day: What social media buzzword irks you the most?

14 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"There exists an ebb and flow to each client/candidate situation. I think, perhaps, t…"

Suzanne Levison replied Jan 12, 2012 to Question of the day: How long is too long to follow up with a candidate post interview?

23 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"My niche is the creative world, so my "gifts" are eccentric! The nicest logical type…"

Suzanne Levison replied Dec 21, 2011 to Strangest thing ever sent to you by a job seeker?

25 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jacob Share

"Or, when people talk over the audience, as in "Use plainly understood terms rather t…"

Suzanne Levison replied Dec 19, 2011 to Question of the Day: What word or phrase do your candidates use that drive you crazy?

40 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Dahlby

""Absolutely" nothing is absolute. Don't use the word when talking with me. Too, when…"

Suzanne Levison replied Dec 19, 2011 to Question of the Day: What word or phrase do your candidates use that drive you crazy?

40 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Dahlby

"I agree with Brian.  "Targeted (niche) Large Networks=Leverage""

Suzanne Levison replied Dec 13, 2011 to Question of the day: What are the advantages/disadvantages for recruiters maintaining large professional networks?

8 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Will Branning

"I have encountered this as well. In fact, with recruiting for specific positions, so…"

Suzanne Levison replied Nov 29, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you think working for the same employer, in the same position for a long period of time is negative?

36 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dorothy

"Are you on great terms with this client contact now, after the issue was resolved??…"

Suzanne Levison replied Nov 18, 2011 to Dear client, Here´s a candidate and a fine for you, Regards.

7 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Sarah Espigares

"Yeah, I deplore being used in that fashion, however, karma usually comes home to "ro…"

Suzanne Levison replied Nov 4, 2011 to It ain't over until it's truly over.....

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Ritu Chaudhari

"1:Finding that "perfect match" At times this not only involves experience and knowin…"

Suzanne Levison replied Sep 30, 2011 to What makes a Recruiter Great!!!

21 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by bill josephson

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service