Melissa Zentgraf's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I use the Recruiter level and yes, I cringe each month as I get the email notice say…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Feb 28, 2012 to Is LinkedIn Gouging Recruiters?

8 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"I did the full business, but then again it's my primary sourcing tool at this point.…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Feb 20, 2012 to LinkedIn Account Upgrade?

6 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"I'm all about the list.  I'm so off the charts ADD that without my list I'd be hoppi…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Jan 30, 2012 to Question of the day: Why is it important for recruiters to create 'to do' lists?

9 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"I think the good Doctor hit the nail on the head. The resumes that annoy me are the…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Dec 31, 2011 to Titles and Degrees: Obnoxious or Necessary?

13 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy

"Maybe there is something wrong with me as I don't see a problem with Dr. Ragyavan us…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Dec 30, 2011 to Titles and Degrees: Obnoxious or Necessary?

13 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Kathy

"Reach out makes ME want to reach out - and STRANGLE you! Of course I'm the one who…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Dec 23, 2011 to Question of the Day: What word or phrase do your candidates use that drive you crazy?

40 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Dahlby

"@Stephanie:  I may be sending your letter to two candidates this week.  I can't beli…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Nov 7, 2011 to The return of the living dead (candidate)

7 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Kelly Wargo

"I'm in Austin.  Hot.As.Hell.  I keep all the lights off in my east facing office unt…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Jun 24, 2011 to DID YOU EVER HAVE ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHEN...

15 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I've had this happen to me a few times this year.  I would find a candidate via link…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied May 16, 2011 to LinkedIn Profiles-Same as "Already in our Database"?

29 May 20, 2011
Reply by Keith Plesha

"I'm pretty green myself (less than one year) and I appreciate all of these tips as w…"

Melissa Zentgraf replied Feb 22, 2011 to Advice for a new guy?

32 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service