Dawn Christine Khan's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Helping Friends will help anyone who is facing layoff and would like some support. O…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Oct 30, 2008 to Jobing.com

1 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Dawn Christine Khan

"Dave, thanks for all the good you do in connecting people to great ideas! You rock m…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Oct 13, 2008 to SIX DEGREES: This Week's Top Ten+ - Special Thank you Edition

10 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

"Yes Irina. We were founded using social networking, and primarily LinkedIn. There…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Sep 8, 2008 to Sourcing using LinkedIn Groups

9 Sep 8, 2008

"Michael, We looked at a few.. The ones I liked the best were ZenHire and Sendouts,…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Sep 8, 2008 to Applicant Tracking Systems....any recommendations?

20 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Randy Chambers

"Bill-- VERY interested. We are taking on a boatload of even more Experienced Nationw…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Jun 24, 2008 to I.T. Recruiting Partners Wanted !!

11 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Robert J. Schintler

"Thanks for sharing this,RD. Great Stuff! Dawn http://linkedin.com/in/dmular http:/…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Mar 31, 2008 to “Backdoor” access for RecruitingBlogs.com members to Online Recruitment Magazine

2 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Delto.lee

"Wow Holli, what a great question and Libby, thanks for the fantastic response.. I ha…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Jan 18, 2008 to How to create a powerful initial email??

14 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Mark McMahan

"Hi Dave, How are you doing these days? Hey, here are some of my favorite Corporate…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Jan 3, 2008 to CORPORATE BLOGS - Can you list your favorites?

3 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Ed Johnson

"Was Jimi Hendrix or Robby Krieger during the Doors era, if STRICTLY rock. Is: Carlos…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Jul 24, 2007 to Who is or was the greatest Guitarist?

91 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Matthew Harvey

"Okay I have to admit my genuine love of technology. I loved the gadgetry it presente…"

Dawn Christine Khan replied Jul 24, 2007 to Would you buy an iPhone?

6 Jul 24, 2007

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service