Susan Kang Nam's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Claudia is simply wonderful. It was a pleasure meeting her at Recruitfest and a grea…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Mar 9, 2009 to Meet Claudia Faust, "Pearls of Wisdom Delivered Not Only on Wednesdays"

14 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

"Happy Birthday Jason! It looks like you got great celebration in order for your "40"…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jan 22, 2009 to Happy 40th Birthday JD

26 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Careers In Holland

"I'd definitely like to know esp. #2,4,5 and 6 ~ and #7 (Steve Levy promised me he'd…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jan 9, 2009 to An Hour With Craig Silverman

2 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by John Sumser

"Thank you for this post! And I'll definitely plan to join NetApp on Facebook. Great…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jan 8, 2009 to Meet Dan Harris, My Personal Apprentice and Sourcing Guru at NetApp

5 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Felicia

"Agree with Jerry re: Dave's reach .. still get invitation requests on LinkedIn. I ha…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Dec 31, 2008 to Six Degrees Success Stories?

10 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Julia Stone

"very cool JD. Great deal. Look forward to this.. will post mine shortly."

Susan Kang Nam replied Dec 28, 2008 to Are You a Smart Recruiter?

17 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Dave Meeks

"Maha is great! ;) love this post ~ thanks Dave for her feature. Wonderful profession…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Dec 22, 2008 to Meet Maha Akiki, RBC Regular

5 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Marie Journey

"Just have to say wow. Always wondered about your work as I seem to be seeing your na…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Dec 15, 2008 to Recruiter's Delight: Meet Sheila Greco, Traditional Search Expertise with CEO of SGA

5 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sheila Greco

"Great post Kristen ~ and thx Dave for featuring -- can clearly read genuine heart/so…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Dec 1, 2008 to Meet Kristen Durkin, Applying Her Passion for Salsa to People

9 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Kristen Durkin

"actually.. what I am most confused are those that invite me with the indication that…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Nov 8, 2008 to Message I received from a LinkedIn user.... Really?

20 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Sally Raade

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service