Susan Kang Nam's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Go Maha! :) PS - can relate.. I do wonder what they are thinking sometimes.. hmm."

Susan Kang Nam replied Nov 8, 2008 to Message I received from a LinkedIn user.... Really?

20 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Sally Raade

"Thanks Dave.. as always.. you are doing great things for the community.. and best ~…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Nov 8, 2008 to SIX DEGREES: This Week's Top Ten+ - Special Thank you Edition

10 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

"That's phenomenal. Thank u for your stats # for recruitingblogs. Honor to be part of…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Nov 8, 2008 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.24

12 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by John Sumser

"Thanks Susan ~ can't miss Rayanne or Maren ;) Look forward to the chats!"

Susan Kang Nam replied Nov 3, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe: Week of Nov 3rd - Investing in Yourself - AND - Get Your Brand On

3 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Susan Burns

"Another wonderful post by Dave ~ look forward to meeting u Kay and learn from you ~…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Nov 3, 2008 to Meet Kay Kelison, Artist, Senior Sourcer, Speaker, Veteran and Proud Mother

6 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Suzy Tonini

"very nice! :)"

Susan Kang Nam replied Nov 1, 2008 to Better SEO for Ning and RecruitingBlogs.com

2 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Slouch

"BTW - thanks to Dave for this showcase.. another great post. Best wishes ~ Susan"

Susan Kang Nam replied Oct 27, 2008 to Meet Miguel Terrizzano, CEO at PierPoint

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Great showcase today. Nice to learn about you Miguel. Cisco is a great company.. as…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Oct 27, 2008 to Meet Miguel Terrizzano, CEO at PierPoint

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"nice to know this..as I have been going on and on about my "disklikes" about LinkedI…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Oct 26, 2008 to LinkedIn Leaving 'status / ego' oriented strategy!

1 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

"To continue this dialogue ~ I do agree with Todd -- When I met this professional at…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Oct 17, 2008 to Are the Big Job Boards Withering Away?

25 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service