Jason C. Blais's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm looking forward to the discussion this afternoon! We've been trying to define th…"

Jason C. Blais replied Nov 13, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe: Week of Nov. 10th - Can HR Embrace Social Media and Competitive Intelligence

5 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Susan Burns

"Steve, one of the things we're focused on is the employer branding issue. While it b…"

Jason C. Blais replied Nov 6, 2008 to After training questionnaire - Can you Help??

6 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Jason C. Blais

"Devil's Advocate: Is it realistic to maintain nearly 5,000 connections? Would you pu…"

Jason C. Blais replied Oct 17, 2008 to LinkedIn losing their way or just missing the point?

10 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"Here's some images of slides, and some of the main points below: 1. This is an inf…"

Jason C. Blais replied Sep 18, 2008 to Free Employment Branding Webinar with HRCI accreditation

1 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Jason C. Blais

"Thanks for that Dennis! I think you nailed it, though, or Slouch did... I think I wa…"

Jason C. Blais replied Sep 12, 2008 to PLEASE lend a hand- Blog promotion for dummies?

8 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Ivan Stojanovic

"Thanks for the advice. I'd be curious to here your thoughts on my content. I agree w…"

Jason C. Blais replied Sep 12, 2008 to PLEASE lend a hand- Blog promotion for dummies?

8 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Ivan Stojanovic

"I've tried mentioning it on my LinkedIn Account, and in HRblogger.com, recruitingblo…"

8 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Ivan Stojanovic

"Priya, how can I refer IT professionals to you? I have some contacts that may be goo…"

Jason C. Blais replied Sep 12, 2008 to Need Multiple Marketers/ Recruiters to WORK from HOME!

12 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Cathy Steinhauser

"Be well. Do good work. Keep in Touch."

Jason C. Blais replied Sep 11, 2008 to Motivate me

37 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

"Sorry, I should have included the direct links: http://recruitingfrontlines.blogspo…"

Jason C. Blais replied Sep 11, 2008 to Recruiment Marketing Lead- Research In Motion-Waterloo

5 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Stacey Schut

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service