Karla Porter's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe he is oft' misunderstood just as you hear TMZ report so many entertainers…"

Karla Porter replied Jul 11, 2009 to Open Season!

15 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Cathy Mannis

"As it has already been duly established by Dave, Twitter is not a silver bullet but…"

Karla Porter replied Apr 6, 2009 to Twitter - Recruiters don't really need to follow or be followed......

23 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Craig was a great guest and the show provided a great vehicle for an exchange of ide…"

Karla Porter replied Apr 1, 2009 to Giveaway of the Year

28 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Recruiting Animal

"To the Academy, this was a great interview with Chris, thank you. Chris, it appears…"

Karla Porter replied Mar 23, 2009 to Meet Chris Hoyt, 'Gadget Addict' & Dabbler; Associate Director of Talent Attraction at AT&T

15 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Karla Porter

"I would turn the qualifications summary into bulleted key accomplishments and stick…"

Karla Porter replied Feb 22, 2009 to Tuesday Turn-On: Critque this Sales Resume

8 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Peter Ceccarelli

"Dear Hiring Manager, Please make a decision. There are no more fish in the sea, I've…"

Karla Porter replied Feb 22, 2009 to Sunday Silly: Write a recruiting caption

44 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Deborah Jones

"In addition to any conceivable position in a call center, the majority of my hires a…"

Karla Porter replied Jan 14, 2009 to Does anyone out there specialize is recruiting frontline hourly workers

8 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Solid, wise and worthy - This is a consultant mentality & philospophy and after…"

Karla Porter replied Dec 30, 2008 to Tutorial Tuesday: Compassion for Your Candidates

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Karla Porter

"Great interview Dave! What a surprise to learn she's in Playa del Carmen where I hav…"

Karla Porter replied Dec 1, 2008 to Meet Kristen Durkin, Applying Her Passion for Salsa to People

9 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Kristen Durkin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service