All Discussions Tagged 'change' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We're Going to Need a Bigger Bucket

My little boy used to fit in a bucket. Sounds funny I know, but when my kids were little – when I had four under the age of 12 – they us…

Started by Rayanne

2 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Baggage Claim

He was young, maybe 15 years old, and his name was Jordan. He was traveling alone and while he tried to seem confident, my mother's intuit…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jul 28, 2010

Four Graduations and a Funeral

I attended four graduations this year. They were all very nice and I was thrilled to be at each one. A niece and nephew graduated from hi…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jul 8, 2010

Striving for Vincedom

Oil change needed, so I dropped my car off at the mechanics. I have finally found a mechanic who sees me as a smart customer, not as a du…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Open Season!

A little over a year ago, I received an email from someone named the Recruiting Animal. He had reviewed my profile in RecruitingBlogs.com,…

Started by Rayanne

15 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Cathy Mannis

More of What I Learned

Lesson Two + Traveling can be tiresome but Chicago and the Midwest hold a special place in my heart. I used to take the South Shore Railwa…

Started by Rayanne

0 Apr 27, 2010

Understand the What-For

I talk often of accepting change and being flexible – having the ability to quickly adjust to new or different situations. While this is…

Started by Rayanne

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Bill Boorman

Testing, One-Two-Three, Testing

Is this thing on? tap-tap-tap Hello, is this thing on? Daily, I am engaging in conversations that have potential to be life-changing, s…

Started by Rayanne

6 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

If I Had a Hammer

A couple years ago, I went through a separation and divorce. While it was a painful and lengthy process, it was a necessary portal throug…

Started by Rayanne

3 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Bill Boorman

Every Time a Bell Rings...

The road was lonely but he was eager to get home; wife and two boys waiting for him and less than a week until Christmas. Why is it that we…

Started by Rayanne

2 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Steve van horn

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service