All Discussions Tagged 'social' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I was wrong

I think that the most important feature that current search-for-passive-candidates tools must have is the ability to search social networks…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Oct 1, 2008

Is Social Media Relevant To Recruiters?

I've been writing StlRecruiting.com as a local recruiting blog since 2004, and in that time, the explosion of online recruitment blogs has…

Started by Jim Durbin

1 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Amitai Givertz

Why Recruitfest...Why Now?

Recruitfest is the brainwork of Jason Davis and, well, we’ve all seen what he can do! Its easy enough to say that if you like what you find…

Started by Susan Burns

20 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

FutureCareerNetwork.com - share the experience!

We all enjoy the experience here at RecruitingBlogs.com, a great interactive social networking community.... well, its time to share our…

Started by Gavin Chase

0 Aug 17, 2008

What would happen if social networks were adopted by the business community?

For a number of years LinkedIn and similar sites have dominated the business community. Individuals are happy to post their career backgr…

Started by Gavin Chase

0 Aug 7, 2008

What Are The Most Unique Web 2.0 Tools You Use To Recruit?

It wasn't that long ago that texting was considered new and exciting as a recruiting tool. The explosion of social media tools, all free, i…

Started by Jim Durbin

0 Aug 6, 2008

Localized Career Field Social Network

So I'm building up a social network for the project management career field in the Louisville, Kentucky area. Louisville's Social Network…

Started by Chris Hall

0 Jul 31, 2008

Top sites for Talent

In your opinion what are the top 10 sites for talent?

Started by David Jacks

0 Jul 17, 2008

Innovative recruiting website - Yellojobs.com

Hi All, I just launched a referral recruiting website, Yellojobs.com, that allows any employer or recruiter to post ads with referral rewa…

Started by Alex Conway

2 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Milind

http://biopharmer.ning.com - A new discussion forum for biotech/pharma search types

Taking from my biotech and pharma linked in group that has grown to over 800 people in a couple of months, I decided to start a ning group…

Started by Kalch

0 Jun 24, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service