All Discussions Tagged 'Consultants' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Recruiting! Do we Recruiters really have time?

Hello, my name is Paul Dhanjal and I’m a Recruitment Consultant at Harrisons Recruitment based in London. So, I come back from the London O…

Started by Paul

1 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Iain Hamilton

As a Recruiter what do except from YOUR Recuiter?

As Recruiters we spend all day everyday coaching and guiding our candidates through more and more complex interviewing processes.    At the…

Started by Rebecca B. Sargeant

4 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Mitch Sullivan

How to capture your deliverables

Consultants often work without clear or complete briefs. Sometimes this is natural, as the client may have called you in to do a task they…

Started by Sia Collins

0 Sep 3, 2009

How to become a Cutting-Edge Consultant in your area

Consulting as a career usually has ups and downs, referred to by some as ‘feasts and famines’. These are par for the course and should be t…

Started by Sia Collins

0 Sep 1, 2009

Tina Krater, Director of Sales of Shaker Recruitment Consultants (a Division of SRAC), to Speak at Onrec Online Recruiting EXPO 2009 November, 3-4 in Chicago

http://www.onrec.com/conferences/031109/default.html (CHICAGO, Ill. – February 2, 2009) Tina Krater, Director of Sales of Shaker Recruitme…

Started by RD Whitney

0 May 14, 2009

Please Help Us Place Oracle Professionals

Stop – Please Help Us If You Can I represent a network of several thousand Oracle Professionals (includes Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, S…

Started by Roger Drolet

0 Apr 30, 2009

New posting on Mike Astringer's blog "Can you protect your reputation as a Recruiter in a down economy?" http://mikeastringer.blogspot.com

Can you protect your reputation as a Recruiter in a down economy? I had a very concerning incident today. I received an e-mail from a cand…

Started by Mike Astringer

0 Mar 17, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service