All Discussions Tagged 'Job Seekers' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Anyone Still Read Cover Letters?

I was recently asked for cover letter advice from a candidate. My answer was "don't bother, no recruiter reads those - you'll be lucky enou…

Started by Matt Charney

8 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Matt Charney

Recruitment myths busted?

New Research Puts 4 Common Hiring Myths to the Test I was not even aware those myths do officially exist!  But I admit to having some pre-c…

Started by Masha Yudin

3 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

14 ways to insure you won't get paid for doing a contingency search

14 ways to insure you won't get paid for doing a contingency search Make sure your client has given the search to multiple firms so that t…

Started by Mark Spoor

7 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Are you talking to your talent pool?

@RecruitingBlogs: "If you're not interacting w your talent community or talent pool, it's just a list of names." @Fishdogs #HREvolution A…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Oct 6, 2013

Please read the post ...enthusiastically?

I have been to School, but school did taught me anything, all they gave me is a Certificate? I have been having trouble gaining proper live…

Started by Ravi

0 Sep 25, 2013

freelance IT recruiter to fill USA position

where I can find rpo agencies in india or independent/freelance recruiter??

Started by Aditi Shrivastava

0 Sep 24, 2013

Recruiting Mentor

Hi, This is Mussarat. I am new to recruitment and need a mentor to help me. Is there anyone ready to share the tips and help me understand…

Started by Mussarat N

2 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Mussarat N

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys! This is Christopher Ceraso.  The founder and CEO of Hot4hire.com.  I would like to share the good news with you.  http://www.hot4h

Started by Christopher Ceraso

0 Aug 22, 2013

Poll - OK, I can't find a way to set up a poll here, so I am doing it as best I can. This sites feedback will be THE most valuable so please reply

I have posted this poll to a number of my LinkedIn groups, so if you see the poll, please take it. If not, please reply here as it will hav…

Started by Alan Fluhrer

0 Aug 18, 2013

Remote Recruiter Jobs

I think recruiters work best from home, on their own time and all the time. The best way to do this is to work from home, how come there ar…

Started by Katia Gorodinska

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Katia Gorodinska

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service