All Discussions Tagged 'Recruitment' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here's the best Pre-Assessment Platform that uses Gamification

The Talent Games is Asia's Fastest Growing Gamified Recruitment Platform that is ready to expand its global footprint. Using our solutions…

Started by Daniyal Wali

0 Mar 6, 2019

Whats the best ATS software for small to mid size companies?

I am helping a client in their ATS selection so would like to have your recommendation on this.  What are the best applicant tracking syste…

Started by Amy Smith

29 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Hardik Vishwakarma

8 Steps To Start Your Recruitment Agency

There are many types of agencies which you can start, you have to decide to depend upon your contacts and knowledge. The process and tools…

Started by Steve Hopkins

0 Jul 25, 2018

Top 5 HR Challenges in China

The biggest HR challenge and talent concern for international companies operating in China is usually the question where to find and how to…

Started by Oliver Liegel

0 Jul 9, 2018

Relevance of domain expertise

Dear Friends, I have been in discussion with few of my ex colleagues and learned something which i feel is not the right indicator of the r…

Started by Sunil Kumar

0 Jan 15, 2018

12th Pass Government Jobs

12th Pass Government Jobs Opportunities Class 12th Government jobs: 12th Pass Government Jobs Opportunities: There are 15 Government jobs…

Started by Vijay

0 Aug 31, 2017

ADVICE NEEDED: Looking to sell recruitment platform IP

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for advice on how to sell my recruitment platform thinksquare.io I've attached a full feature list to this post fo…

Started by Andrew Yang

0 Sep 13, 2016

Social Recruiting! Do we Recruiters really have time?

Hello, my name is Paul Dhanjal and I’m a Recruitment Consultant at Harrisons Recruitment based in London. So, I come back from the London O…

Started by Paul

1 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Iain Hamilton

If budget wasn't a concern....

Hey everyone - I have a hypothetical I'd like to ask.   If tomorrow suddenly you had the budget to buy into any software/technology to help…

Started by Daniel Fogel

5 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Mary Waley

Chronos Consulting - International Recruitment Company

Chronos Consulting is an award winning global recruiter with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazi…

Started by Micheal Obineme

1 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Micheal Obineme

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service