All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Talent Management Technology Website Hosts Free Webinar on Enterprise Talent Acquisition Systems, Presented by Bersin & Associates and Sponsored by MrTed Limited

Qualified HR executives are invited to attend this free presentation of new research exploring talent management productivity tools. (PETE…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Sep 4, 2009

Tina Krater, Director of Sales of Shaker Recruitment Consultants (a Division of SRAC), to Speak at Onrec Online Recruiting EXPO 2009 November, 3-4 in Chicago

http://www.onrec.com/conferences/031109/default.html (CHICAGO, Ill. – February 2, 2009) Tina Krater, Director of Sales of Shaker Recruitme…

Started by RD Whitney

0 May 14, 2009

Sourcing Webinars: Do you want to learn about 1,000 ways to source?

My exchange with Jason about webinars has prompted me to post this discussion. Since I started giving webinars in March, I've been thinkin…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Apr 6, 2009

CheckMySkills.com - is the New Age of High School Sports Recruiting.

CheckMySkills.com is an online recruiting and networking community developed to provide solutions for the recruitment issues for student-at…

Started by Big Joe

0 Mar 11, 2009

Starr Tincup: Helping Talent Management Firms Market Themselves

by www.TalentManagementTech.com Editor Human capital software and services firms help their clients to recruit employees and manage variou…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Feb 18, 2009

Talent Management Technology: Comprehensive, Free Online Directory of Job Boards Helpful to Laid-off Professionals across America

(PETERBOROUGH, NH - Feb. 11, 2008 - Tarsus Group) HR professionals faced with the difficult task of outplacement in their organizations hav…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Feb 10, 2009

Create a resilient professional life with career athleticism

Peter Weddle, founder of the International Association of Employment Web Sites (IAEWS), has written a book titled "Work Strong: Your Person…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Feb 4, 2009

Implementing an Enterprise Performance Management System?

Karen Farmer, talent solutions consultant for Taleo Corporation, has shared with www.TalentManagementTech.com "The 12 Biggest Mistakes to A…

Started by RD Whitney

1 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Lizz

Want To Create a Cool Video About Your Organization? Do It at Onrec Expo 2009!

Want To Create a Cool Video About Your Organization? Do It on the Expo Floor at: www.Onrec.com/Expo2009 Onrec.com announces that Corp Sho…

Started by RD Whitney

1 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Ashutosh

Caroo Media launches world’s most comprehensive online directory of litigation and trial technologies

Caroo Media, the online division of Tarsus Group plc, has launched LegalTechBase.com (LTB), the world’s largest independent and most compre…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Dec 5, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service