All Discussions Tagged 'experience' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The End of Jobs - An interview with Author Jeff Wald

In this premiere episode of TribePod, Courtney Lane, Principal Consultant of Proactive Talent interviews Jeff Wald, the author of "The End…

Started by Jim Stroud

0 Jul 6, 2020

Coursework learned in Tech School, but not yet used on job.

I hope that some of you would be willing to give me some feedback. While going to a tech school I was exposed to things like, Windows Serve…

Started by seanclipsham@gmail.com

0 Feb 23, 2017

How important is employee onboarding?

A lot of time, energy & effort goes into recruiting a new hire. After all that effort, it is essential that the new hire is onboarded t…

Started by priyaa Sree

0 Aug 17, 2016

Digi-Me Solving Candidate Pain Points with New Candidate Expectation Video Format

Aurora, IL - February 3, 2015 - Digi-Me, a digital recruitment technology company specializing in cloud-based, job-specific and employment…

Started by Katrina Kibben

0 Feb 5, 2015

myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Sponsors the Candidate Experience Awards

myStaffingPro applicant tracking system today announced their sponsorship of the North American and U.K. Candidate Experience Awards. As a…

Started by Julia

0 Jun 20, 2012

HR Services Releases myStaffingPro Elevate Social Recruiting Software

Innovations in social media integration for hiring took a step forward with the release of HR Services’ new product “myStaffingPro Elevate,…

Started by Julia

0 Mar 26, 2012

Midmark Corporation Earns High Touch Job Seeker Experience Award from myStaffingPro

Midmark Corporation has been selected by leading SaaS applicant tracking provider, myStaffingPro, to receive the 2011 High Touch Job Seeker…

Started by Julia

0 Jan 11, 2012

myStaffingPro Offers a Free Webinar on 10 Essential Strategies for Making Your Career Site Usable

myStaffingPro, a leading provider of SaaS applicant tracking software, will be offering a complimentary webinar on Thursday, November 10 at…

Started by Julia

0 Nov 3, 2011

Exhaustion Raises Gratitude

I am tired.  Worn out. Exhausted. I have had to voraciously draw upon my recently filled stores of sanity and deal with such incredible jet…

Started by Rayanne

2 May 27, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Why should small companies also provide a good candidate experience in their recruiting process?

There has been a lot of talk recently regarding candidate experience. Large companies care about their image as an employer. Hence a strong…

Started by Alexis Perrier

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service