All Discussions Tagged 'manager' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the skills that a Leader, Manager, and consultant requires in his or her testing times?

According to me: Analyzing Business Positioning: Watching Out For Trends Understanding the Business Ecosystem Defining Value Striving for I…

Started by Alex Carter

0 Apr 11, 2017

Candidate Care Manager @ Readyforce

Candidate Care Manager, Menlo Park, CA apply: http://bit.ly/mY0feY One of our six core values at Readyforce is: Be good to candidates. They…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 Jul 15, 2011

New York Recruiter / Entrepreneur Wanted

We are building a very unique recruiting firm - some of the members of recruitingblogs know about me and my firm Recruitfest...we've grown…

Started by David Jacks

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Joe Gamon

The Best Decisions are the Hardest to Make

What do you do when you question your motives? When the answer is right in front of you, but you don't want to see it? When your gut tel…

Started by Rayanne

0 Feb 9, 2010

Can You Afford This?

I recently completed a project that was extremely demanding and labor intensive. It required a considerable amount of driving on my part a…

Started by Rayanne

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

COMSYS IT Partners, Inc. is looking for IT Recruiters & Account Managers

COMSYS IT Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: CITP) is a leading Information Technology Services company, continues to expand the infrastructure and re…

Started by RuthAnn Platt, MSHR PHR

10 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Mike Vaught

Wednesday Wisdom: Gunnin' for the Boss

Dear Claudia, I’ll cut to the chase: my boss is an idiot, and I want his job. I think I can do it better than him, faster, and probably a…

Started by Claudia Faust

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

Project Manager (Corpus Christi TX)

Project Manager (Corpus Christi TX) ________________________________________ Aerodyne Industries a 8a Certified, Service Disabled Veteran O…

Started by Austin Dillon

0 Jan 30, 2009

Average Salary Range Q

I'm gauging the current market average for salary, wondering if you recruiters could give me some feedback. What would be the typical base…

Started by ynot

0 Jan 22, 2009

Sourcers for Sales Reps and Sales Manager positions in the Bay Area

Hi, We are looking for a good sourcer who will source and pre-qualify candidates. The requirement is that one must have a minimum of 3-5 ye…

Started by Lisa Zee

5 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Adrianne Wellman

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service