All Discussions Tagged 'manager' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clients? Hiring Manager v HR v Internal Recruiter the ultimate battle!

Sorry about the heading, I am not a violent guy, but the visuals in my head at this idea, made it impossible not to write. So... Let's get…

Started by Dan Nuroo

1 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Dean Lockett

Account Manager position in Santa Cruz, California.... know anyone?

It is an exciting time at Volt Services Group, as we are growing and increasing our already robust market share with new business endeavors…

Started by Heather Gardner

0 Oct 29, 2008

Transitioning clients from the business development person to another recruiter? Need help?

I have to learn how to get new job orders and turn the client over to another recruiter in my office....What is this called transitioning?…

Started by Peggy McKee

1 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Paul Lovallo

HM & HR

Ok, so in my Industry of Recruiting...HR is the enemy so to speak. Not always the case obviously, but for the most part I want to engage an…

Started by Chaser

4 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Chaser

Source Product Managers with Internet Experience

I'm looking for an experienced sourcer to find candidates with the following qualifications. • A minimum of 5 years experience in the Inte…

Started by Lisa Zee

1 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Nicole Hackett

Hewitt Associates Sourcing Manager Opening

Hi -I am looking for a Sourcing Manager to add to my team. The role can be virtual with light travel (normally to Chicago). I am looking fo…

Started by Chris Gould

13 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Chris Gould

folks in the IT industry rank third among those who lie most in their resumes

Date: August 18th, 2008 Author: Toni Bowers - TechRepublic.com Blogs The results of a recent survey conducted by CareerBuilder.com indicat…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Aug 25, 2008

Hiring Sr Account Manager from Asia

Hi, This is a question to all the Recruiting consultant. Why does company not hire Sr Account Managers / Account Directors / Operations p…

Started by Mahesh Iyer

4 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Kathy Hughey

General Manager (HR) for a Manpower Project

Title: General Manager (HR) for a Manpower Project Location: Dhahran, Saudi Arabia (eastern region) Nationality: UK or Saudis (only) Employ…

Started by Abdullah AlSaad

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Sunny

Strategic HR Staffing Manager - Madison, WI

Great opportunity in Madison, WI. Must live in the area or be willing to relocate. Please feel free to share with anyone who may be interes…

Started by Erica Mueller, PHR

0 Jul 3, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service