All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's Network!!!

I am looking for other recruiting and HR professionals to network with. I am a good resource and a responsive partner. Connect with my comp…

Started by Allen

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Allen

Sourcing through events...how many of you do it?

Having gone to a lot of industry events that I find on places like Meetup.com I always run into a recruiter or two who is looking to connec…

Started by Chris Russell

0 Jan 8, 2013

LinkedIn Networking

I was thinking of drafting up a quick self-intro/networking request and shooting it off to IT professionals in my area. I've talked to a co…

Started by Eric Melikov

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Amber

Why we should be advising jobseekers to reject LinkedIn connection requests

I took the long way round to come to the realisation that having "over 500" people in your LinkedIn network isn't necessarily a good thing,…

Started by Mildred Talabi

5 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Mildred Talabi

Is it time to start using a Recruiter Job Split Board?

With the job market improving in the US, recruiting firms are starting to see an increase in job orders. Now the challenge is, do you as a…

Started by Pat

0 Apr 2, 2012

Is the use of social media for recruiters overrated?

Hi guys,  I just wanted to get a some different outlooks and people's attitude on social media within the recruiting space? Any recruiters…

Started by Theus Amuah

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

The Gamification of Social Media - Empire Avenue

I've seen a few of you on Empire Avenue, it brings a gaming element to social media by calculating a score for how well you connect in soci…

Started by Dylan Howell

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by Dylan Howell

Targeted Networking - "Who Parties?"

I started college when I was only seventeen. It is absolutely incredible for me to even think about that and how young I was. I was so eag…

Started by Rayanne

0 Dec 3, 2010

The Pursuit of No-Fear Networking

Several years ago, I watched The Pursuit of Happyness – Will Smith, remember that one? The character Smith plays is offered an internship w…

Started by Rayanne

7 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Jerry Albright

Here's my Card!

While sitting in my home office the other day, I sifted through two hundred business cards stacked in a rickety pile. They slightly totter…

Started by Rayanne

4 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service