All Discussions Tagged 'oil' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is now a good time to do oil & gas freelance job?

Now the industry downturn is coming to end, people are once again able to choose a freelance job or staff position. But is now a good time…

Started by TalEng

0 Mar 27, 2018

Tips To Write Resume For Oil And Gas Job

If you are looking to find a new oil and gas job, then updating your CV is probably a good idea. We have put together a CV guide that is ta…

Started by TalEng

0 Feb 21, 2018

The Best Place to Get a Job

The oil and gas industry is booming and there is a huge demand for workers. Oil and gas employees received the highest pay raises last year…

Started by Micheal Obineme

0 Sep 11, 2014

Chronos Consulting - International Recruitment Company

Chronos Consulting is an award winning global recruiter with operations in over 70 countries including USA, UK, Russia, China, India, Brazi…

Started by Micheal Obineme

1 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Micheal Obineme

Oil and Gas current salaries?

Does anybody have a current comprehensive salary survey for the oil and gas industry.  I am happy to pay for the information if anyone has…

Started by Sandra McCartt

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Molly Haefele

Hundreds more oil and gas roles open

Chronos Consulting are delighted to announce we have teamed up with www.oilandgaspeople.com the oil and gas industry's leading job site. I…

Started by Dr Simon Harding

0 Dec 29, 2010

My Future in Recruiting - Clover One World: What more could a Recruiter ask for?

I have been a Recruiter for 12 years. I’ve worked for several companies, but also I have always managed my own book of Business. It includ…

Started by Greg Plotner

0 Oct 31, 2009

Urgent oil and gas opportunity, Spain

URGENT - PIPING DESIGN COORDINATOR based in Madrid with combined cycle plants exp. EU candidates only with fluent Spanish preferably. CVs t…

0 Aug 18, 2009

Subsea oil and gas roles in China and Africa

Chronos Consulting is currently staffing engineering positions for Bohai Bay and Moho Bilondo Subsea Projects. Contact philadelphia@chronos…

0 Feb 22, 2009

Senior level opportunities in Ukraine

Chronos Consulting www.chronosconsulting.com has been retained to find board level positions in Ukraine's largest power generation and coal…

0 Jan 28, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service