All Discussions Tagged 'passive' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How would you find your "dream" candidate when hiring a recruiter?

We see (and some of us write, rant, vent) plenty of articles bashing all that is wrong with recruiting and HR. I've been giving this some t…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

First Post: Getting New Buisness- Overcoming This Objection...

Hey Guys, This is my first post after having been in the game for about 2.5 years.  I want to become active in this community, so I just wa…

Started by Brian Kite

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

Cold Calling Candidates at Work

First I want to say I love the RBC community and have found some really great tips, advice and discussions that have helped me out in my fi…

Started by Carly-Anne Fairlie

16 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mack

Looking for Candor and Feedback of First Advantage Recruiting Solutions (CRM) from current (or past) users

We are exploring First Advantage Recruiting Solutions as a CRM tool to latch on to our ATS, Kenexa Brass Ring.  I am hoping to find some cr…

Started by Katherine Holmes

0 Oct 4, 2010

New to recruiting

Hi,   I am a new recruiter in the field and I have the following questions:   What major job boards should I be using to scout talent? How…

Started by James H

0 Jun 19, 2010

PureSearch ( The Power To Change Your Conventional Recruiting)

Can’t find the Right Candidate? Calling Candidates from the Job Boards and they have already been contacted? Looking for unique skills an…

Started by Joe Limboo

0 Nov 9, 2009

Potential website to source passive candidates or Lead Gen

Has anyone used www.theofficialboard.com for sourcing candidates or for lead Generation?. Came across this site and thought that it may ha…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Mar 11, 2009

Virtual Recruiter Assistant

Excellent Recruiter assistant available. Assistance in sourcing resume. Assistance in cold calling to candidates. Assistance in intial cont…

Started by Dennis Dsouza

0 Dec 9, 2008

loomy Silicon Valley job market has some bright spots

Upon reading this article I must agree that a higher percentage of Talent that passed over Start-up offers do tend to give them a second th…

0 Nov 17, 2008

loomy Silicon Valley job market has some bright spots

Upon reading this article I must agree that a higher percentage of Talent that passed over Start-up offers do tend to give them a second th…

0 Nov 17, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service