All Discussions Tagged 'personal' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

photos on personal website

I have read through the various forums that recommend you do not include a photo with a resume and I agree 100%. I have started to create…

Started by Christine La Bruno

3 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline Bozorgi

Have you found a job (or hired/recruited someone) from social networking sites? (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter)

I'm writing an article for our GO Jobs job board newsletter about professional networking. I'm looking to share stories, successful strate…

Started by Jonathan Duarte

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

Personal Brand during a round of redundancies

Now, I'm not sure if this is a blog or a discussion.. we'll see how this turns out huh. OK. There is a connection between new employee and…

Started by Dan Nuroo

0 Dec 17, 2008

How do you feel about Personal Branding?

As their has been a lot of discussion lately about personal branding, i wanted to ask everyone here on recruitingblogs how they feel about…

Started by Trace Cohen

1 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

Social media recruiting/sourcing and personal privacy

How do you use Facebook? Do you use your personal profile, or do you create a secondary/work only acccount for your recruiting efforts. I u…

Started by Jennifer Berry

0 Oct 20, 2008

"Want to be a Big Biller?" - topic of the day

"It's all right here for you because you deserve to win." Scott Love Recruiting is a personal development opportunity disguised as a bus…

Started by Gavin Chase

0 Jul 16, 2008

Are you maximizing the call - do you know when to exit!

Not every recruiting or marketing call gets the level of success I experienced yesterday but it reminded me that if you know what you are t…

Started by Gavin Chase

0 May 23, 2008

Are recruiters distracted by the online social networking and job board phenomenons?

I walk into a recruiters office and past recruiters, not on the phone, but online, studiously scouring job boards or social networking sit…

Started by Gavin Chase

1 May 23, 2008
Reply by Scott Love

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service