All Discussions Tagged 'recruitment' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LinkedIn Leaving 'status / ego' oriented strategy!

I never though the day would come that I would see LinkedIn leaving it's status / ego oriented networking strategy but they have indeed (a…

Started by Ray van den Bel

1 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

Talent Talk Cafe - Tuesday, Oct. 14th: Agency Recruitment Grab Bag!

Susan is at the Future of Talent Retreat this week and has a special host taking the helm to take you on a chat journey! Join Jerry Albrig…

Started by Susan Burns

0 Oct 13, 2008

Looking for Recuiters Who use Stumbleupon

I am looking for other recruitment professionals who use Stumbleupon. If you are a recruiter who uses stumbleupon and you blog or have a re…

Started by Patsy Stewart

3 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Ivan Stojanovic

The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Wants YOU! *Extended Dates

NGA had a targeted goal of hiring 400 professionals by December 2008. The three day event has come and gone and we made conditional offers…

Started by Debra Fitzwater

0 Oct 5, 2008

Talent Talk Cafe - Tuesday, Sept. 8th: CRM as Innovation in Staffing

Join Talent Talk Cafe Tuesday at 3pm ET/ 12pm PT for an open discussion on CRM as the most important innovation in Staffing. On the last T…

Started by Susan Burns

12 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

Looking for some help! Where do you go for pharmaceutical chat, discussions etc across the web?

Ive got a new recruitment franchisee starting today and although I would naturally encourage her to use RecruitingBlogs.com and Want to be…

Started by Gavin Chase

0 Sep 1, 2008

Recruitfest - Register HERE

If your looking for information on Recruitfest and the link to register you can get it HERE. It looks like the home page links were also af…

Started by Susan Burns

2 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Susan Burns

Why Recruitfest...Why Now?

Recruitfest is the brainwork of Jason Davis and, well, we’ve all seen what he can do! Its easy enough to say that if you like what you find…

Started by Susan Burns

20 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

Looking to invest in/ fund right HR/Recruitment entrepreneurs - India

Hi, We are team of professionals with an experience of almost a decade in HR Consulting and are looking to invest in right, like minded, a…

Started by Raj Punjabi

5 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Raj Punjabi

What would happen if social networks were adopted by the business community?

For a number of years LinkedIn and similar sites have dominated the business community. Individuals are happy to post their career backgr…

Started by Gavin Chase

0 Aug 7, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service