All Discussions Tagged 'site' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Career Site software applications

I am looking for software applications that power a company's career site.  I am not interested in complicated ATS software as I don't wish…

Started by Ann Clifford

0 Jan 20, 2015

Any job sites offering any employee referral tool or affiliation for employers?

I'm working on an article about employee referrals and trying to find any recruitment sites that offer this either homegrown or through col…

Started by Sharon Hill

2 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Keith Halperin

Updates to RecruitingBlogs Coming 1/19/13

Hello everyone, this weekend you will see some site updates and changes to the layout of RecruitingBlogs.  We have been working behind the…

Started by Noel Cocca

0 Jan 19, 2013

CBCJobs.com review

just wanted to share about this gem that i've found several months ago:http://www.cbcjobs.comyou can post jobs free, which are fed into ind…

Started by Sam Lopinsky

0 Sep 15, 2010

Re-Vamping our Recruitment Homepage--We need your opinion please

Dear Recruiters, We need your help! We are currently improving our employer homepage for recruiters to provide a better service and want t…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jun 22, 2010

This Month's Lesson of Life from Bayt.com | June 2010

Bayt.com has the largest and fastest growing database in the region, with over 100,000 new registering candidates per month and over 1.2 mi…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jun 21, 2010

JobRadio.FM is Site of the Week on JobBoardReviews.com

Hey Recruitingbloggers - JobRadio.FM is being featured this week on JobBoardReviews.com as "Site of the Week". You can see and read more…

Started by Jill Czeczuga

0 Jun 9, 2009

Corporate career sites

I am looking for suggestions of companies that are involved with revamping or creating of corporate Careers web sites...helping us with ide…

Started by Daniella McDonald

0 May 7, 2009

Job board and corporate site limits

In your opinion, what are the main limits about the use of only job board and corporate web site in a e-recruiting strategy?

Started by marco

0 Mar 29, 2009

Have any of you come across a job discription that REALLY grabbed you attention?

I found this job discription on Zoominfo. The job title is "General Rock Stars" You know you would have to check it out as well! I look at…

Started by Recruitnik

18 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Lisa McCallister-Grant

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service