All Discussions Tagged 'talent' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

myStaffingPro Named to HRO Today’s Bakers Dozen List for Talent Management Software

The applicant tracking system of HR Services Inc., myStaffingPro, has been ranked second overall and first in quality of service by HRO Tod…

Started by Julia

0 Mar 20, 2012

Why I Love Recruiting

Why I Love Recruiting Two words: ‘PEOPLE’ and ‘BUSINESS’. PEOPLE: There is nothing that fascinates me more, never has been, never will b…

Started by Robert Fanshawe

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Robert Fanshawe

Tis better to have loved Recruiting than to have never loved at all......and other odd reasons I dig what I do

So let me start off with my opening philosophy.  It's one I talk about in practically every interview I do.  One way or another you end up…

Started by Peter Leibowitz

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Risk Mitigation Techniques for Talent Management

Any investment you put into your talent could go to your competitor when people move on. That fear of lost investment often creates a relu…

Started by Terry Starr

0 Dec 30, 2011

myStaffingPro Offers a Free Webinar on 10 Essential Strategies for Making Your Career Site Usable

myStaffingPro, a leading provider of SaaS applicant tracking software, will be offering a complimentary webinar on Thursday, November 10 at…

Started by Julia

0 Nov 3, 2011

HR in the Cloud™ Offers Unified SaaS Solutions to the HR Industry

Four industry-leading HR technology vendors have joined forces to satisfy the growing demand for powerful, affordable, and complete HR soft…

Started by Julia

0 Sep 29, 2011

eGrabber and PCRecruiter Announce co-marketing relationship - eGrabber's Internet research automation products seamlessly integrate with PCRecruiter ATS.

eGrabber, Inc.  announced a co-marketing relationship with Main Sequence Technology. eGrabber provides automated list building tools for B2…

Started by Umamaheswari.K

0 Sep 28, 2011

a-look-at-whos-winning-the-talent-wars

Tech Crunch posting and diagram depicting where the talent is going. Very interesting how Facebook is gobbling up Google staff. http://tec…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by 01. Lonnie McRorey

02/14/11 - The Day IBM's Watson Tapped Out the Boolean Cash Cow

Within the Recruiting, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition, and HR World, February 14 was likely a day that came and went without much notice. Yet…

Started by Joshua Letourneau

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

Guy Who Left Wall Street For A Startup: Morgan Stanley Lied To Me

Found this interesting article on the realities of how big Corporation suck in top talent only to find out at the end it was all a Lie.  WO…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Sep 22, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service