All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twitter Training live and online today @ 1pm EDT. This is a Hands-On Level One training with Social Media Guru Irina Shamaeva. Don't miss it! http://tinyurl.com/mwrofy

This class is for any recruiter or staffing professional who wants to learn the crucial and successful ways that Twitter can help them with…

Started by Amy Renz

0 Jul 23, 2009

As a Recruiter you can differentiate your brand with VIDEO...

As a Recruiter you want to differentiate your brand. Sending your client companies an InterviewStudio Showcase of your candidates instead o…

Started by Colleen Aylward

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Peter Ceccarelli

All in the Timing

Who said this? “Everyone who has been in this industry has had a chance to participate in something very exciting. It is kind of lik…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jun 3, 2009

What's in Your Cupboard?

Last weekend, I went to a flea market in Pasadena, CA. There were some wonderful antiques, amazing bargains and, of course, junk. One of t…

Started by Rayanne

2 May 7, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Potential website to source passive candidates or Lead Gen

Has anyone used www.theofficialboard.com for sourcing candidates or for lead Generation?. Came across this site and thought that it may ha…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Mar 11, 2009

Best Tools for Sourcing Candidate Contact Info

Hi everyone, I am new to the independent recruiter scene and I have been using LinkedIn to locate top candidates, however sourcing contact…

Started by Alex Greene

1 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Maureen Sharib

Come And See My Toys!

Hi gang! I'm a gadget girl and so it is natural, I suppose that I work for a company with awesome gadgets...in this case software - and sp…

Started by Sheila

0 Nov 26, 2008

Personality Reports designed specifically for recruitment consultants

I am presently designing an application specifically for recruitment agencies to use. Agents needs are different from employers and candida…

Started by Martin Gibbons

0 Oct 16, 2008

From a Sourcing Researcher - a Few of My Top Tools (right now....)

For my day job I am constantly testing out new sites, new tools and more, to see how sourcing life can be made easier. It’s really a great…

Started by Kelly Dingee

6 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Jeff Weidner

Can anyone advise me about ATS?

Hello Professional Recruiters on RecruitingBlogs.com! I've been thinking recently about which ATS is better to use. There are so many of t…

Started by Ksenia Shulga

9 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service