All Discussions Tagged 'work' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

400!

Today marks my 400th post in the Bonus Track Series. I have had the incredible opportunity to study our industry, do a little research, me…

Started by Rayanne

10 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Beyond the Simple Picture

Typically, I write about interesting experiences and how I can relate them to business or my work or just my life. I do this because it he…

Started by Rayanne

1 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

A Tedious Untangling

I have this really cool, Bohemian-looking necklace. It is held together with multi-colored earth tone threads with about 100 stones tied i…

Started by Rayanne

3 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Dina Harding

Four Graduations and a Funeral

I attended four graduations this year. They were all very nice and I was thrilled to be at each one. A niece and nephew graduated from hi…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jul 8, 2010

Meetings on the Side

SHRM 2010 Meetings on the side. Coveted tables and chairs. Starbucks cups. Alliances formed. Partnerships established. Vendors reviewe…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jun 28, 2010

Lessons in Survival

Lesson Four + Some lessons are harder learned than others. And others' hard lessons can teach, just as well. When I was sixteen, my fami…

Started by Rayanne

2 May 3, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Missing the Boat

Lesson Five+ La Porte, IN is about 68 miles Southeast of Chicago. I was booked on a 5:40pm JetBlue flight home last Friday evening. A dr…

Started by Rayanne

0 Apr 30, 2010

Going Home.

Can you ever go home? I have often wondered this and have spent a considerable amount of time in my life reminiscing and wondering "what if…

Started by Rayanne

4 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Magically Delicious!

The tables can be quickly turned on someone who thinks they are in control. Seriously. I work out of Newport Beach, CA. My commute, some…

Started by Rayanne

2 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

The World of Recruiting Opened Its Arms

He is in India. Again. Studying yoga; mastering himself and yet still connected to New York and Los Angeles, conducting business, still bei…

Started by Rayanne

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Matt Yunker

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service