Our company is currently utilizing a candidate tracking system through Ceridian--and we are at our wits end with the company (they aren't working out for our payroll either).

Therefore- I think we are going to buy a software for recruiting- I need recommendations on what is easy and efficient for candidate tracking!

I personally have used: Peoplesoft, ACT!, and now Ceridian

Views: 2369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you looking for the system to integrate with your HRIS?  How many employees do you have and is there a recruiting staff or are the line managers responsible for their own recruiting?  I would suggest first choosing a new payroll vendor if you're unhappy with your current one and then looking at ATS.  There are so many moving parts with HRIS and Payroll that I think it is best to begin with meeting needs there and then seeing which ATSs integrates well with them.  

Thanks,

Dave

HRMS/HRIS Solutions

Someone had shared this link on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), that talks of various ATS tools available at the marketplace: http://www.capterra.com/applicant-tracking-software

Actually, we sell resume-import solutions and have found many of our customers using PCRecruiter as an ATS.

And, if you want to automate resume data-entry into an ATS, then you should try our resume-import tool - ResumeGrabber JobSuite. It helps you to import resumes from social networking sites,Google, Job boards and automatically enter them into your database.

I will be happy to organize a free product demo if you are interested. We can show you how to build a talent pipeline from Google. Meanwhile, you can also downlaod the free trial version of ResumeGrabber from: http://www.egrabber.com/TU422Ot97

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2020   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service