Social Data Management Is red Hot! Our Client in San Francisco, CA is looking to bring on a full-time Contract Recruiter immediately.
• Manages all aspects of the recruiting process, including sourcing talent, qualifying applicants, liaising with third party placement firms, participating in on-site interviews, and extending offers to candidates
• Provide coaching and consultation on open positions, job descriptions, and candidate profiles
• Develop networks of people to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
• Interface with candidates from multiple countries across Europe and the US
• Work within existing processes and preferred supplier list / partners
• Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain on-going communication with stakeholders at multiple leadership levels; display strong customer service focus
• Maintain the internal recruiting database.
• Provide monthly hiring n updates to senior management
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong experience of direct sourcing within Sales and Engineering.
• Experience in Human Resources desirable
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and in a fast pace environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please send your resume and kindly include your desired hourly rate (as 1099 and W2) to > firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks your for interest!