Hi All! I'm looking for a few experienced recruiters who can work on job assignments for high-tech employers (engineering, operations, sales, HR, accounting functions). You can work remotely but you must be a professional, have past experience and great track record. Please send me an email or resume if you are interested.
UPDATE NOTE: 5/5/08 Thank you all for responding to my post! This contract position has been filled! However if you are interested in working on future contract assignments for high-tech employers you can email me directly and include your resume. Thank you!
My name is SIlvia, I'm brazilian and I have a large experience in HR as executive and consultant.
I'l like to know a little more about " recruiter to work on contract assigment remotely".
Could you tell something more? com more details?
If you prefer, nor you can read my profile in the LinkedIn - my address is: htpp://www.linkedin.com/in/sre2008 or II can send you my resume.
I'm willing to answer some other question.
Thanks and regards,
Silvia Espesani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I would like to submit my resume for your review. As you will see from my resume I have a considerable amount of experience working as a Recruiter. I have created offer letters for candidates that ranged from Administrative Assistants to Chief Architects, along with negotiating their salary package. My objective is to partner with organization as a full time employee or a contractor where I can leverage my recruiting expertise to strategically continue to build a professional, progressive, diverse candidate base for your company. I offer 7 years of solid recruitment skills including creative candidate sourcing skills, (cold calling and internet search), full lifecycle recruiting, excellent interviewing and active listening skills, ability to recruit for positions up to and including the Senior Director level, and strong negotiation and closing ability.
I possess a diverse business background, including unique experience
in the areas of staffing/recruiting.
• Combined experience of recruiting for Staffing Firms and
hiring internally for corporations
• Conducted over 1500 interviews and hired over 250
• Conducted searches from entry level technologists to Vice
• Well versed in candidate attraction and sourcing, including
• Well versed in the latest Recruiting technology and tools
• Well versed in creating strategies, staffing plans, policies
• Sourcing Techniques/Tools – Advanced Internet Searches
(Google), Job Boards, User Groups, Alumni Organizations, Direct
Recruiting (Cold Calling), TV and Radio Advertising
Skill sets Recruited
• Technology: Programming (C, C++, Visual C++, Visual Basic,
Java, J2EE, HTML, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, UNIX, Perl, Object
Oriented), Infrastructure Support (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft
Exchange, UNIX), Information Architects, User Experience, Database
Management, Data Warehouse, Content Management, ERP/CRM,
Hello Lisa, how are you? My name is Allen Gladstone and I saw your post on RecruitingBlogs in regards to looking for virtual contract recruiters.
I have 18 years of experience within recruiting including Retained Executive Search (mostly CEO searches), Internal, Agency/External, RPO, and Contract Recruiting.
I have been mostly Contract Recruiting for the past 11 years based out of my own state-of-the-art office in Center City Philadelphia and most of the projects have been long-term and based out of home. I have worked on-site as much as three days per week and off-site as much as 100% of the time, depending on the Client and the needs of the project.
I have experience with most of the ATS systems, understand internal recruiting and know compliance and hr laws, behavioral interview techniques, and recruiting process and procedures, interface and work well with the clients and Hiring Managers/ Executives and Lead/Manage teams of both internal and external/contract staff. Additionally I have the experience and background in executing “real” direct searches at a high level (not too many people remain in the “business” with this skill nor excel at it as I do) and agency/contingency experience with a high functioning level of new interactive search (Airs Certified, Advanced Google Searches, and proficient in Social Media Recruiting and Blogging Techniques).
My last Contract Recruiting Project (may not be updated on this version of my resume?) was with American Express and it ended in November due to a lay-off of 100% of their contractors and 75% of their internal Talent Acquisition team within the Global Travel Services division.
I look forward to speaking with you, enclosed is a copy of my resume.
Stonepath | Partners
Love your job? You Should.
Allen S. Gladstone
direct 215.928.1823 | mobile 215.582.8432 |fax 435.921.1823
This is marshal and Present i am working for company named MNCL Inc and i am very much interested to work with your company too because in your company there is a possibility of working remotely and i work from India so if you allow me then i will send my resume to you.
157 Bay Drive, Itasca, Ill 60143
Use my experience in problem solving, communication and motivation to increase productivity as a Contract Recruiter.
A resourceful recruitment professional that combines a strong personal work ethic with principles of team building to meet defined objectives in business. Expertise in technical, marketing and sales recruitment spanning several industries including: information technology, telecom, computer products and graphic arts A self-starter, with business training and superior ATS skills that result in efficient time management, organization and overall success.
Skills and Accomplishments:
Saved over $318,000 in hiring fees in one year.
Placed professionals Internationally in China, India, Mexico and Central America.
Introduced and trained hiring managers on Behavioral and Structured Interviewing techniques
Staffed entire Marketing department in 51 days.
Developed a hiring process that increased internal customer satisfaction.
Increased employee retention 37% in two years.
Introduced and Implemented a Diversity Hiring Program
Developed a successful Open House Plan resulting in 27 hires.
Increased Internet presence by 60%.
Initiated an Internet screening program for technical applicants.
Reduced hiring cycle from 45 days to 25 days on average
Taught managers how to use automated tracking systems which included Resumix, Taleo, Brass Ring, Ceridian, People Filter and People Click XG
Hired 127 professionals in 100 days
Verizonbusiness Corporation, Chicago, Illinois 10/06 to Present
Talent Acquisition Specialist-responsible for recruiting Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, Global Enterprise Professionals, Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Customer Premise Engineers, Administrators, Customer Service and other specialty personnel.
• Closed over 386 requisitions in a two year period
• Average requisition load of 43 openings across the USA.
• Created a Diversity sourcing plan that was adopted by leadership to enhance the company goal of 50% hiring for 2008.
• Filled over 136 positions in 2008 to exceed the company goal.
• Reduced days to fill from 88 days to 38 days across the organizations I supported.
Contract Recruitment Specialist- responsible for recruiting SME professionals with the following skills and expertise: J2EE,Java /J2ME, C++, Palm OS, WinCe, Wifi, WiMax, Developers, Hardware Engineers, Software Engineers, System Engineers, Project Managers, Programmers, Sales Engineers, and Factory Automation professionals.
• Built pipeline of technical individuals for hard to fill positions
• Filled 21 developer positions in 28 days
• Shortened hiring cycle by 45% by instituting best hiring practices and procedures.
• Sourced, recruited, screened and hired technical professionals in IT and Engineering
Telular Corporation, Vernon Hills, Illinois 4/05-4/06
Senior Strategic Recruitment Manager-responsible for marketing, sales, telecommunications engineers, hardware/software/mechanical engineers, computer programmers, IT managers, financial, procurement and administrative professionals for the company’s Telecommunications and Fixed-Wireless operations.
• Supported managers in remote locations in Atlanta, Florida, New York as well as the corporation headquarters in Vernon Hills.
• Placed professionals internationally in China, India, Mexico and Central America.
• In charge of securing all contract labor without the use of temporary agencies.
• Saved the corporation over $318,000 the first year in hiring fees.
• Outsourced, counseled and prepared resumes for co-workers that were dismissed during the company reorganizations.
WESTWIND SELECTION CONSULTANTS, INC. 10/94-03/05
(The Following are Contract Recruitment Assignments Specializing in Technology and Sales)
• Motorola CGISS Staffing Department, Schaumburg, Illinois 12/03--04/05
• Johnson Controls, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 03/03--11/03
• United Information Technology, Barrington, Illinois 03/02--03/03
• ADP Dealer Services, Hoffman Estates, Illinois 06/01--03/02
• SilverStream Software, Itasca, Illinois 12/00--05/01
• VoiceStream (T-Mobile) Wireless, Chicago, Illinois 10/00--12/00
• SBC DataComm, Mt. Prospect, Illinois 07/00--11/00
• ADP Dealer Services, Hoffman Estates, Illinois 02/00--07/00
• Dean Witter -Discover Card, River Woods, Illinois 08/99--01/00
• Net.Work Data Systems, Rolling Meadows, Illinois 05/99--07/99
• Boise Cascade Office Products, Itasca, Illinois 12/97--05/99
• Rockwell Electronic Commerce Division, Wood Dale, Illinois 06/97--11/97
• Westell Technology, Aurora, Illinois 12/96--06/97
• Ajilon Staffing, Chicago, Illinois 06/96--12/96
• Origin Technology in Business, Rosemont, Illinois 10/95--06/96
Columbia University, New York, New York
Technical Recruiters' Network (TRN), Chicago, Illinois. Oakbrook Group of Human Resource Professionals
AIRS Recruitment Lab
AIRS Diversity Recruiter