Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

Hi All! I'm looking for a few experienced recruiters who can work on job assignments for high-tech employers (engineering, operations, sales, HR, accounting functions). You can work remotely but you must be a professional, have past experience and great track record. Please send me an email or resume if you are interested.

Thanks,

UPDATE NOTE: 5/5/08 Thank you all for responding to my post! This contract position has been filled! However if you are interested in working on future contract assignments for high-tech employers you can email me directly and include your resume. Thank you!

Lisa
lisa.zee@enetrecruiter.com

Views: 1491

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lisa,

I have recruited in the Energy Industry, IT, Network Security, Engineering, Finance, Administrative, etc... I can recruit in any industry.
Hi Dan,
EMEA is a big market. We do high-tech worldwide and we currently have a need for Senior Test Engineers and Hardware Design Engineers for a semiconductor company in Asia. What do you specialize in? Like to learn more about you.

Thank you.

Lisa
lisa.zee@enetrecruiter.com
Lisa

I have over 23 years experience in the industry and would love the opportunity to work with you. Please review my resume
Attachments:
Hi Lisa,

I have just come off contract with Panasonic where I was able to help facilitate complete end to end recruiting from entering job reqs, creating job descriptions, recruitment of candidates, helping facilitated relocations and H1B sponsorships / transfers, writing the offer / negotiations to complete on boarding process. While on contract I was able to close 78 perm orders in addition to several contract orders and was given all the difficult managers 6- out of 15 to build relationships and fill needs. I was able to build relationships and fill positions that were open for longer that 1-2 years within the first few months winning the trust and support of these managers by action not words. I have also been asked to support 3 of these managers off site because of the difficulty that the recruiting team has had and my success with these managers.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to discuss in more detail possible networking opportunities.

Scott Newman
Talent Acquisition Team, Infusion Recruiting
scottnewman@cox.net
www.infusionrecruiting.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joinscottsnetwork
949-916-3537 Office
949- 228-2949 Cell
Hi Lisa,

This is Vikramjeet (KV Infotech... www.kvinfotech.com) from india. Our consultancy can work on job assignments for high-tech employers (engineering, operations, sales, HR, accounting functions) IT or Non IT. We already have multinational companies contract for india and singapore. Our consultancy provided them staff as per Company requirement. Our Consultancy need to grow business all over and want to work for branded companies. Lisa, Our consultancy will fill your requirement as your companies requirement. Please mail me your requirements with terms and conditions.
Lisa

I left you a voice mail and email on this positon. Can you let me know if you have received it?

Thanks
Lea
Attachments:
Lisa,

I am very interested in hearing more about the remote contract assignments for recruiters. A remote position would be very attractive to me, and I do not mind working on contract. My resume is attached for you to review. Please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Best Regards,
Cathy Steinhauser
cks1416@yahoo.com
859-971-9933 Residence
859-338-8346 Mobile
Attachments:
Hi Lisa,

Are any of these positions still open?

Respectfully,

Scott
Attachments:
Hi Lea,
Thank you for responding to my post. This contract job was for several finance positions for a semiconductor company and it has been filled. Sorry for the delay in my response. I'm trying to get back to everyone. If you don't mind I do like to keep you on file for future opportunities.

Thank you once again!

Lisa
Hi Cathy,
I apologize for the delayed response. This contract job was for several finance positions for a semiconductor company and it has been filled. I haven't got a chance to review your resume yet but I will soon and hope to keep you on file for future opportunities.

Thanks again!

Lisa
Hi Scott,
Thank you for responding to my post. This contract job was for several finance positions for a semiconductor company and it has been filled. Sorry for the delay in my response. We received many resumes since the post and I'm trying to get back to everyone. If you don't mind I like to keep in touch with you for future opportunities.

Thank you once again!

Lisa
im witing your reply lisa....

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service