Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

Hi All! I'm looking for a few experienced recruiters who can work on job assignments for high-tech employers (engineering, operations, sales, HR, accounting functions). You can work remotely but you must be a professional, have past experience and great track record. Please send me an email or resume if you are interested.

Thanks,

UPDATE NOTE: 5/5/08 Thank you all for responding to my post! This contract position has been filled! However if you are interested in working on future contract assignments for high-tech employers you can email me directly and include your resume. Thank you!

Lisa
lisa.zee@enetrecruiter.com

Views: 1491

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lisa,
My name is Roscoe Chambers. I've been recruiting and in Hr (both sides of the desk) for 25+ years. I am interested in a remote assignment (contract) or on-site if in Dallas Texas. I specialize in Finance, Marketing,Engineering, Sales,HR, Telcom. If you have any opportunities my way please contact me. I look forward to working with you
Roscoe
Hi Roscoe,
I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a note. We are set for now but I can contact you for future assignments. Do you specialize in Telecom?

Thank you,

Lisa
Hello Lisa,

My name is Volora Howell I have been recruiting for over 23 years and looking for remote assignments. I have a very strong experience in high-tech in all the areas you outline. I have attached my resume for your information.

Sorry I missed your previous assignment however seeking future projects.
Attachments:
Hi Lisa,

I'm new to Recruitingblogs and I see that I am too late to be considered for the position you posted. Hopefully you can keep me in mind for future positions. I have over 12 years of recruiting experience and have been working remotely for the past 2 years. I'm ready to work, just let me know if you need me! My resume is attached.

Have a great weekend!

Marc A. Hunt
(954) 668-5550 Cell
Attachments:
Lisa;

I would like to be considered for future contract recruting opportunities. My resume is attached.
Attachments:
Thank you for reaching out. Keep in touch!

Lisa
Thanks for your time and I'll keep in touch.

Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I have an extensive background in corporate recruiting for Fortune 500 companies. In addition, I have a proven track record of success, and have turned around many challenging situations. I have successfully accomplished this as a remote worker for NetApp. I am open to 100% domestic or international travel, and Philadelphia International airport offers excellent connections to most anywhere I might need to go.

Excellent references can be provided from each employer, some of which can be viewed on my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/duncancampling.

Please call me anytime on 610-228-4650 to discuss.

Kind regards,
Duncan Campling
Attachments:
Sent you a resume Lisa. Let me know if you're intersted in having a conversation. Thank you.
-- Carl (440) 223-8321 cell
Hi Duncan,
I appreciate your note! Keep in touch.

Lisa
Hi Carl,
Just want to reply to your post as well. Thanks again!

Lisa
Dear Ms.Lisa Zee,

We would like to inform you about ourselves ----

We, Nidhi Placements, are one of the Leading Placement Consultants, Providing quality candidates, for all levels in reputed companies & MNC’s, Globally, since, 1994.

Quality is our Motto, and Innovation is what we continuously strive for. Our ongoing service improvements aim to achieve a deeper understanding of our Clients' and Candidates' needs. Our credo is to add significant value to Organizations and Careers. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of Our Valued Clients and Candidates.

Our Recruitment processes and techniques assure and ensure "Long Term Team Players" for our clients. We have placed CEOs, VPs, Presidents, GM's and other Senior and Middle Level Professionals.

We assure you of our prompt services & Quality Candidates Always.

Our Motto is “Right Candidate for the Right Position from Nidhi Placements”

To know more about our Company, we request you to visit our website:

http://www.nidhiplacements.com

Please feel free to contact us for all the recruitments in your Esteemed Organisation on:

Nidhi Placements,
Suner Complex,
TF-16,3rd Floor,
Harinagar Crossing,
Rajesh Tower Road,
Gotri,
Baroda – 390021,
Gujarat – INDIA.
Landline – 91 265 6537442
Mobile: 91 093272 10477
E-Mail Id: - nidhiplacements@rediffmail.com/nidhiplacements@nidhiplacements.com

It will be our Privilege & Pleasure to work with your Company.

Thanking You.

With Best Regards,

For Nidhi Placements,

Nita Zaveri
(Executive Director)

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service