tly on the lookout for talented sourcers and recruiters around the country to work on our growing pool of job orders, on a partnership or contract basis.
Below is a small sampling of some of our active job orders…
* Application Platform Developer (Social Networking) - offering $10,000 commission
* Director of Product Management (Consumer Internet) - offering $11,250 commission
* Director of Online Marketing (Consumer Products) - offering $10,500 commission
* Interactive Art Director (Boutique Interactive Agency) - offering $13,500 commission
* Chief Creative Officer (Interactive Agency) - offering $17,500 commission
If you're interested in learning more, please contact me directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss.
credit report. If an employer is somehow getting a numerical credit score (e.g. 650 etc), , then they are engaged in questionable conduct in my view and are likely mis-using thier merchant accounts in a way that is unauthorized and likely violates their contract with the credit bureau. They also risk EEOC action since a numerical credit scores are only intended for the purpose of making loans or financial decisions. A credit score has no relevance to employment. A background screening firm provides a special type of credit report with no credit score (or date of birth and it does not count against your credit score as an inquiry). Most employers use credit repots sparingly for positions involving access to cash, assets or fiduciary decisions.
Any rate, here is a whitepaper that explains the area in more detail: http://www.napbs.com/files/public/Consumer_Education/Credit_Reports_for_Background_Screeningpdf …