nd Organizational Development will focus on driving and retaining high performing talent in order to grow employees in both performance and productivity.
Hear from your peers first hand as they outline the operational strategies they are employing to ensure optimal succession planning into key positions; talent planning and how to retain valuable talent to ensure competitiveness, and contribute to the organization’s bottom line.
Continuing its Talent Development and Leadership Planning in Business Strategy series, marcus evans invites SVP’s, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in Talent Manager, Leadership Development, Talent Planning, Talent Development, Workforce Management, Succession Planning and Organizational Development to attend this premiere conference.
Current speakers attending this conference are from leading companies including Waste Management, Kennametal Inc., DISH Network, McDonalds, Baxter International, GAP, GameStop, Johnson Controls, Astellas US, Whirlpool, American Airlines and many more. These speakers will provide insights on how to increase employee loyalty and retention programs, drive a culture of performance accountability and deploy an effective and engaging on boarding program for new managers.
Key Features of the Conference:
· Drive talent and leadership planning programs in the current economy
· Increase employee loyalty and retention programs though an enhanced retention strategy
· Use competency development to prioritize engagement and achieve results
· Harness a culture of individual development and performance accountability
· Maximize usage of new media in brand communications to talent and leadership planning
This is not a trade show; our Talent Development and Leadership Planning series is targeted at a focused group of senior level executives to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since we are not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows the delegates to network with their industry peers and speakers.
For more information on this conference, please visit: http://www.marcusevansch.com/TDLP…
or the development of electrolytic/super capacitors. A preferred candidate should have proven track record in the development of electrolytic capacitors, batteries or other electrochemical devices. Experience with wet tantalum/aluminum capacitor or strong electrochemistry background can be a plus. Must have M.S. degree or higher in Material Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrochemistry or Metallurgy. Minimum 5 years of development for M.S. and 3 years for Ph.D. Hands-on lab skills are required.
1. Proven track record in the development of electrolytic capacitors, batteries or other electrochemical devices.
2. Experience with wet tantalum/aluminum capacitor or strong electrochemistry background.
3. Must have M.S. degree or higher in Material Science & Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrochemistry or Metallurgy.
4. 5 + years development experience with wet tantalum and tantalum capacitors from a product development side (not research).
Todd Kmiec & Associates
Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/toddkmiec
Connect with me on Facebook www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1440262060&ref=name…