Looking for a fully fluent Korean/English speaking Administrative Assistant for a telecom client.
- Previous administrative experience as an admin asst, office manager, etc.
- punctual & hardworking (hours from 8am to 6:30pm)
- flexible schedule (OT as needed, may include nights & weekends)
- able to work in a diverse environment with different cultures
- Bachelor's degree in administration or similar
- Must be fully fluent in… Continue
Posted on September 17, 2009 at 11:30am
Comment Wall (7 comments)
You need to be a member of RecruitingBlogs to add comments!
I work for Hire Opportunities Career Fairs and noticed you are in Irving. I am hosting a career fair in Irving in December and wanted to invite you to recruit at that event. You can go to www.hireopportunities.net for more information and you can also use coupon code 40off for $40 off the registrations fee.
How r u doing ??
Since long we didn't converse with each other. But from now onwards I'll.
I hope you had a Great Weekend!!
Please feel free to reach out to me in case of any help.
Welcome. I see you are also in Dallas - I'm right in Uptown. How do you like it at WorldLink, Inc. ?
Good to see you here. I have sent you friend request and tried to get connected on Linked In. As I have crossed my invitations limit, here I am giving you my public profile - http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmouli.
Happy networking and will be happy to help you in your recruiting aspects.
Stay in touch and take care.