... Not every agency recruiter can cope with the political environment of a Corporation. The lets go attitude is sometimes lost to the Corporate Recruiter as they at times wheel very little power in the hiring process ... …
ing to recognize that you are far superior to those already in the company or those who will arrive after you? I think the challenge would be not to stand out but rather would any of your strategies or talents be understood or even implemented? Yea, it seems worthy to gain a few promotions to get ahead of your competition, if you could stand the boredom in what seems like would a non-challenging environment, but would you as a person be challenged to continue your growth in that environment? So while your competitors are duking it out in challenging environments and you are just collecting really "unearned" promos, are your competitors towing the lines and learning more than you in real life experience and will pass you by in a blink of an eye. Just my humble opinion.…
content devoted to the topic. Inevitably, I think everyone is impacted by the work environment but the priority will be different for each candidate. I suppose that's another question to add to the profile. I hope you find a great fit soon!
Added by Karen Swim at 10:16am on February 19, 2008
ting manual test cases
-Executing automated test cases including API level test cases
-Developing and/or enhancing existing test automation frameworks used for automated UI or API level testing
-Designing and implementing automated test cases
-Reporting test status and results, and escalating test issues to test leads
Four to five years of combined software testing and test automation experience, including familiarity with test processes.
Experience with Java for test automation is required.
- Solid technical test experience
- Hands on experience with Java programming, Servlets, STRUTS, EJB, JDBC, XML, PERL, shell scripting in UNIX/LINUX environment, and solid knowledge of web application environments.
- Experience in test case automation and developing test automation tools, primarily w/ Java and Java test tools such as JUnit, JMeter, HTTP Unit and IDEs such as Eclipse.
- Ability to design, implement, and execute automated test cases to validate functional requirements at the UI and API level
- Ability to design and develop test infrastructure to exercise the application from both the UI and API level.
- Experience in web server technologies such as web services (SOAP) in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Experience and knowledge of Web servers and App servers like Apache, Websphere, etc.
- Experience w/ databases such as Oracle and SQL Server, SQL scripting, and tools such as SQL navigator.
- Experience with version control systems, and bug tracking facilities.
- Exposure to HTTP, TCP/IP, SNMP and networking
- Test planning, test execution, good troubleshooting and debugging skills in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Technically astute, detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner, highly productive & technical
- Self Starter, self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work effectively in a remote test environment with offsite and/or offshore team members
- Ability to document and track defects, as well as produce detailed reports using defect tracking tools
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to dynamic project schedules
- Ability to effectively multi-task across multiple concurrent projects
- Perl, shell programming
- Familiarity with tools such as TCPMon, SOAP Scope - good to have (not required)
- Exposure or knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile development process is desirable
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Science or equivalent experience…
, and those that would never use this type of tool and I respect that. We are happy to be providing this tool for those who do see a value in it and have a need for it. If this is not you or your recruiting environment, I respect that as well.