idate isn't viable at another time for a different position. I try to maintain a "revisit" relationship and communicate that to the candidate. "XXX, I must move on in the best interests of my client. However, when you are ready to commit to a career change, call me."…
ies are so keen to maintain the industry status quo at all costs! Somehow if they don't change things then everything will work out. If only they could see this article and others of its kind. It's about using the tools that help your business, not what the chaps across the street are doing.…
Account Manager will be provided with some existing clients while also utilizing their existing relationships to ensure success.
You will be supported by an excellent Recruiting team located in Atlanta and Boston. You bring in the positions - our recruiters WILL provide you with talented professionals and those 'needle in the haystack' candidates that can help you open new clients. We deliver candidates that our clients will value.
We strive to maintain a virtual environment that delivers! This means lots of flexibility for top performers. We don't have unneeded meetings and endless conference calls. We let true professionals do their jobs, do them well, and make money along the way.
We work hard, play harder, but try to maintain schedules and work-life balance that can deliver business success without having to sacrifice everything else.
You will be required to meet with recruiting teams (virtually) a few times a week to provide specifics and updates. We also will have business strategy discussions from time to time to help keep us all pumped and to continue to be the best in our game.
If you have any friends looking, please send them my way.
Please send resume (discretion assured) to:
urs and the company's profits. Take part in what is recognized as one of the most rewarding compensation plans in the staffing industry. Comforce's credo has always been employee development and training.
In this role, you will:
* Recruit and place qualified office support and finance/accounting candidates in temporary, temp-to–hire, and direct hire positions to meet client companies' specific needs.
* Maintain and expand an inventory of supplemental staffers including interviewing, screening, placement and skills marketing.
* Arrange client visits to maintain healthy relationships.
* Ongoing recruiting of qualified candidates including job fairs, advertising (internet and publications), referrals, schools, etc.
* Formulating bill and pay rates to meet gross profit goals.
* Performing telephone sales calls to generate or reactivate sales leads.
Experience in staffing industry is preferred. Previous experience with recruiting, hiring or interviewing in a corporate HR department is helpful. Strong recruiting and prospecting skills are preferred. Very good pc skills including internet, email, contact database management programs. Excellent customer service plus verbal and written communications skills mandatory.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Full time salary commensurate with experience; strong monthly commission and bonus plan based on performance. Medical benefits offered in addition to 401(k) and profit sharing plan.
Please email resumes to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from any interested candidates.…
recruiting process, including sourcing talent, qualifying applicants, liaising with third party placement firms, participating in on-site interviews, and extending offers to candidates
• Provide coaching and consultation on open positions, job descriptions, and candidate profiles
• Develop networks of people to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
• Interface with candidates from multiple countries across Europe and the US
• Work within existing processes and preferred supplier list / partners
• Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain on-going communication with stakeholders at multiple leadership levels; display strong customer service focus
• Maintain the internal recruiting database.
• Provide monthly hiring n updates to senior management
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong experience of direct sourcing within Sales and Engineering.
• Experience in Human Resources desirable
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and in a fast pace environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested, please send your resume and kindly include your desired hourly rate (as 1099 and W2) to > firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks your for interest!…
or do you want a web-based system?
My preference is server/client because of the speed, robustness and control that I get over it. I maintain full control, I host the data and it is by far faster than any web-based system. But I am happy with the fact that I can't access it on the internet from anywhere as fast as you can access a web-based system. The two main advantages of the web-based is that you can pretty much access from anywhere and they host your data, but you are the mercy of the speed of internet, whether their server is up/down etc etc).
2) Do you want to host the data yourself or do you want them to host it for yo?
(it is possible even with the client/server based systems for the company to host your data at extra cost). But if you go with client/server and decide to host it yourself you will need to also purchase a server and set it up, which is not all that expensive).
3) What integration options does your new vendor offer you?
Can they seamlessly integrate with outlook so you can easily process resumes you receive through outlook? Can they later on integrate with your website? What are the costs involved?
4) What is the cost to set it up, maintain it and set up new users?
Some systems can be cheap to buy but expensive to maintain
5) What support do they offer and who else uses them? (are they companies you know?)
6) What type of recruitment companies use them most? (will this fall within your needs?)
7) What is the process if you later decide to change? Can you easily get your data back? (again can be a problem with web-based)
Remember, what may work for someone else may not work for you.
I hope that helps.…
nced recruiters dont know what to look for in a CV. much like a brochure many people latch onto the flash rather than the substance and thus every reader will see something different in a CV. I contend that writing a cv is not only one of the most important things you'll write and maintain but it is also one of the most hardest.…