ng contract review. Establish project organization and staffing for the project. Establish the project schedule and monitor progress against it. Monitor and control labor and cash expenditure against budget. Establish Project Quality Plan. Identify Project Quality Records. Issue project instructions when required. Report on project performance. Management of assigned proposals, including their submission on time and within budget. Approve, sign and authorize document issues when required. Contact us on www.chronosconsulting.com…
Job Description Responsible for Automation Projects Management & Implementation in Saudi Arabia and in charge of the following functions: 1. Provide project implementation expertise, leadership and guidance to project managers and engineers. 2. Structure and develop the project management & engineering teams, and review its performance. 3. Identify and deploy an optimized, efficient and working organization for project lifecycle and delivery in Saudi Arabia. 4. Ensure adherence to the different processes for Project Management as well as Engineering. 5. Ensure close follow-up of financial and performance indicators for project implementation (for project and engineering management). 6. Ensure all Automation projects objectives are met. 7. Ensure compliance with the different Operational processes and quality requirements. 8. Conduct the project kickoffs, reviews, and closeouts. 9. Foster the culture of Contract Management with the Project Management team. 10. Manage and ensure proper anticipation of the workload. Allocate the PMs to the different projects, and launch recruitment when required. 11. Coach, mentor, train and support the PMs in Project Management. 12. Provide support and expertise to projects on Terms and Conditions with customers, partners, and subcontractors. 13. Represent the company to the customer and conducts negotiations when required. 14. Provide tender support. 15. Interface with and advise customers, project members, and technical groups on all technical, project, and business issues. 16. Responsible for the requirement & inventory of tools & assets in Saudi Arabia. 17. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Skill Required Minimum experience 8 years in Operations Management Technically familiar with Substation Automation.
Benefits Excellent retributive package for the right candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Country Saudi Arabia
City, region Riyadh
Sector Energy and Utilities…
nsibilities for this role include:
• Active participation in project planning; application of recruitment subject matter expertise to build winning client solutions
• Identifying, assessing, dispositioning, and on boarding resources for client projects
• Concurrent management of 10 - 20 recruitment projects with varying size and scope, ensuring that projects are completed successfully on time, on budget
• Daily management, coaching, and support to assigned recruitment consultants, ensuring that all quality standards are met, and that established goals are achieved throughout project duration
• Ensuring internal and external compliance with client recruitment policies, processes, and methodologies
• Applying appropriate project management measures to ensure effective risk mitigation, issue, communication, and change management, time and cost management , as well as overall quality management
• Achievement of full client satisfaction according to pre-established project success criteria
If you have all these requirements please send a word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates who submit a resume and our qualified will be contacted.…