tner in late 2006, so the contact expires in late 2009. I am sure there are performance requirements in the contact too, which could be a concern…
I love the concept of Managed Service Partners and the scalability it offers companies. However, with all of the issues in the Financial Services industry is this a move that is too risky to take?…
the front end GUI screens that users will interface with for CRM. Requires more specialized skills than general CRM Config.2
2) Must have consulting experience and 8-10 years of experience
3) SAP CRM 7.02007 or 5.0 required as background skills.
4) CRM Service functional consultant should have the ability to design build & test Service functional designs
5) CRM Service functional consultant should have the ability to design build & test Service configuration
6) Service configuration includes: Service contracts, Service order, Service confirmation, Service Billing, ECC logistics, integration Channel, Service Portal.
Here is a good bio as an example:
· Strong SAP CRM SkillsF500 client Consulting experience
· Lead Consultant for SAP America & Capgemini
· Certified SAP CRM 2007 Functional Consultant (Web UI Certification).
· Experienced SAP CRM Web UI Functional Configurator for Sales Marketing Services and IC Scenarios.
· Configured SAP CRM 2007 WebUIan Upgrade project from CRM 5.0 to SAP CRM 2007 at Lincoln Electric.
· SAP CRM 7.0 experience from Ramp-up announcement in December 2008 till date.
· Strong understanding of SAP CRM Architecture and the Technology that runs SAP.
· Can design and build solutions to fulfill business requirements when std SAP cannot.
· Very strong workflow process skill middleware skills and knowledge on security solutions.
· Good communication skills
Pls. send me resume email@example.com…