year by paying one up-front cost as opposed to each webinar individually. The Inside Sales Manager would be calling on prospects within the banking and finance industry to promote our educational offering and solicit Annual Membership registrations. The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years inside sales/telemarketing experience and have basic knowledge of the sales process and sales pipeline development.
· Aggressively calling on prospects (senior executives) at financial institutions who may have interest in Annual Memberships
· Networking with prospects to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in Annual Memberships
· Introducing webinar offerings and topics to prospects
· Engaging in discovery conversations to cull feedback from former webinar attendees and gauge interest in possible future sessions/topics
· Guiding prospects through the Annual Membership registration process
· Medical and 401k Plan available
· Friendly work environment
· Easy access to New York City, Philadelphia, and public transportation
Minutes away from downtown Princeton…
in the workplace, vendor relationships, and overcoming social adoption hurdles. This session did not promote vendors attending HR Tech; rather, the session looked at issues and gave suggestions to those in attendance.
In terms of the "State of the Union" discussion, Elaine Orler spent a good amount of time surveying the audience on the tools and practices they currently use, but she also discussed the overall implementation process once a vendor has been selected. It was a comprehensive look at what companies should consider before purchasing and implementing any new technology.
As I said, I can only speak to the sessions I attended. I thought they were fantastic, engaging, and absolutely interesting. I'm sorry I can't be of more help in regards to your overall question! Perhaps Noel can shed a bit more insight.