So here's the deal. We get sent a lot of press releases about cool things happening in our industry and if our editorial team thinks there is actual value in sharing it with the broader audience, you're going to start seeing it here on RecruitingBlogs.
Today, we were sent the press release below about the 2015 iTalent Europe Competition.
What You Need To Know
Our cliff notes review: The judging panel for this competition is pretty tough. If an HR tech company has made it this far, they're companies you should know about.
The finalists this year. Again, my cliffnotes review. (Comment if you have something to add to my description and I'll update the article.) :
- Clinch.io (http://clinch.io): Inbound marketing for recruiters, in tech form. Integrates with your ATS. All the bells and whistles you need to kick off a true inbound campaign in your department.
- Workshape.io (https://www.workshape.io): Job matching.
- TempBuddy (http://www.tempbuddy.com): Temp recruitment software. Very impression stock image of a guy doing a split on the homepage.
- Fair Hiring Project (http://www.fairhiringproject.com): Interview performance training to help even the playing field for candidates. I realize that description is kind of vague but so is their website.
- Hello Talent (http://www.hellotalent.com): Social sourcing platform.
Here's the long version:
November 6, 2015 - Philadelphia, PA - SharedXpertise, the publishers of HRO Today Magazine and HRO Today Global Magazine, and producers of the HRO Today Forum Global events, today announced the five finalists to compete in the 2015 iTalent Europe Competition.
Selected from dozens of entries, these five finalists will compete for the winning spot during the annual HRO Today Forum Europe, held in Amsterdam on November 12th.
Moderated by Bill Boorman, founder of #Tru Events, each finalist will give a seven-minute presentation to a judging panel of HR and recruiting practitioners, analysts and technology investors.
The finalists include:
- Clinch.io (http://clinch.io)
- Workshape.io (https://www.workshape.io)
- TempBuddy (http://www.tempbuddy.com)
- Fair Hiring Project (http://www.fairhiringproject.com)
- Hello Talent (http://www.hellotalent.com)
This year's winner will receive a number of benefits, including a feature article in HRO Today magazine promoting their victory.
Elliot Clark, chief executive officer of SharedXpertise, said, "The annual iTalent competition rewards HR and recruiting technology companies that are leading the way in helping businesses recruit and retain employees, and bringing innovative solutions to the HR department. We are absolutely delighted to invite these innovative start-up companies to compete and help improve access to and the efficiency of the global workforce."
The HRO Today Forum Europe connects HR professionals with technologies, best practices and partners to drive the overall success of the business. The 2015 Forum includes a comprehensive agenda of informative sessions covering all aspects of HR, including talent acquisition, talent management, technology, outsourcing, and more. To learn more about the event, please visit: http://www.hrotodayforum.com/eu.
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the Human Resources industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-Newsletters, events, and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision makers with rich, objective game-changing content. Our number one strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today's Baker's Dozen Rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
SharedXpertise is the leader in providing media, summits and forums that develop professional practices in the areas of corporate responsibility, human resources and financial management. Its media offerings include print and online publications; its summits are conferences and its forums offer association membership programs. SharedXpertise serves strategy-level corporate executives in the human resources, finance, compliance and sustainability professions in North America, Europe and Asia.