As Friday approaches and the weekend nears I wanted to point out some things that caught my eye this week.
1. Pomato, an AI for recruiting startup has some thoughts on the 'artificial intelligent' recruiter and what the future holds.
2. Expensify, a global startup that makes expense reports better release some of their own visual recruitment ads that help tell their story. They call it "Adverecruiting"
3. Monster acquired a job search app company called Jobr.
4. DisruptHR was held in NYC last week. Check out the pictures from the evening event.
5. What Joel Thinks About Indeed Buying SimplyHired (it aint good!)